Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

5 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

My local cafe is gonna love this one btw. every time i go in there they go on about Cags and how much they love him! A second member of our Turkish contingent they might stop supporting Man Utd and join the Foxes. 

They're Turkish btw

I kinda guessed.

• Haha 2

Just now, st albans fox said:

Seen both ‘obligation’ and ‘option’ to buy mentioned ..... there is quite a difference!

I think it'll be obligation and we just don't want to pay for a year and things are perhaps a bit more back to normal. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NasPb said:

IF he can keep his mouth shut about politics 

This is a good signing. Quick, agile and still young 

We tend not to give a toss in the country about actual serious things footballers do in the public eye. Serge Aurier got his contract terminated from PSG, when they not long signed him for £20m,for making homophobic comments. A few weeks later he was snapped up by Spurs. 

I'm delighted with this. Wasn't so long ago he was considered one of the brightest young stars in world football.someone who can change a game in an instant  who can beat players with a bit of magic and drag players around. 

This and Fofana would be incredible business. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I mean, it's certainly nice to have an actual right winger, but I'm getting tired of "raw potential". Of course we can't sign ready made players, but this guy doesn't inspire me. Ultimately my instincts don't really matter so I'll give him time and let him prove himself, but I'm just a bit underwhelmed. Doesn't help that he's a fascist, either...

Likewise. All a wee bit UNDERwhelming. lol

image.gif.52d7caaac4f570ea0a41f538950ff72f.gif

• Haha 2

I guess the only anomaly is why only 18 games and 10 starts this season. But it is under a new manager so perhaps Fonseca just hasn't fancied him as much.

Claudio didn't play him much at all either, but he was coming back from an injury during his short time in charge. 

Edited by AjcW

Don’t want to spoil the enthusiasm and I’m not speaking with any knowledge of this lad, but don’t we already have a winger who is great a dribbling but has no end product and is apparently on his way out?

Also, would someone please explain to me why a loan with obligation to buy is good? If he turns out as a dud the that’s one he’ll of a costly mistake. It also smacks of us not having the money now and deferring the cost against future income which is worrying.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

hes missed 27 games in 5 years through injury. Which, while not great, really isnt that bad. also he has a decent scoring and assisting record for a winger. Is only 23 remember. My expectations are a bit mixed, but think hes got a decent chance for being ok.

12 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

That is better than I expected, for some reason I was under the impression that he had suffered quite a few injuries. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicolo Barella said:

8 assists in 70 games!! Wretched... Those are Gray numbers

The YT highlights suggests there is some very poor finishing. It's not the assists that are converted that I'm interested in, but the number of chances he creates.

• Like 1