Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

Just been on a Roma forum. General consensus seems to be talented but inconsistent and injury prone. Could make it under the right manager. Hasn’t bothered to learn Italian. And some grumblings about his political views that went over my head.

Lets just sign him!

1 minute ago, brookfox said:

Just been on a Roma forum. General consensus seems to be talented but inconsistent and injury prone. Could make it under the right manager. Hasn’t bothered to learn Italian. And some grumblings about his political views that went over my head.

Lets just sign him!

Basically loves Erdogan and whenever Turkey launches a military offensive he has a tendency to make a political statement on the football pitch. 

This is problematic as Erdogan has looked up/killed many of his political rivals using the failed coup a few years back to justify it and Turkeys military offensives tend to be in violation of international law and have involved numerous war crimes.

The guy is way too controversial for my liking and I for one would prefer it if we looked else where.

Politics has no place in football and this guy doesn't understand that. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I think with wingers. It really is pot luck whether they'll come good and be successful. This chap is capped, plays at top level in Italy, scores a few goals and is still quiet young. The elements are there. But will he end up better than Diabete or Ghezzal - feck knows!!

Under has got a much better chance of making it here because he's strong and can compete physically - which Diabate and Ghezzal can't. He's also just a better player all round.

17 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Lets just sign him!

and we deffo dont need another player made from glass.. If he is injury prone in Italy then he wont survive over here.