Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

2 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

That is better than I expected, for some reason I was under the impression that he had suffered quite a few injuries. 

last season he missed 12 games, but 10 of those were 1 injury. So really not much evidence of injury proneness, just one bad injury, and a couple other little ones here and there which is to be expected with most players.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

He also has bags of raw potential. With the right kind of management he could be an absolute bargain. Let’s not forget get Rodgers doesn’t like a “to the paint and whip a cross in” type of winger, he likes his wide attack to come off the flank and infield, which is what he does, looking to nip quick balls into Vardy through the middle. 

He’s one of those who may have led his career run away from him so far, but he’s young and has the potential to improve. 

I mean, it's certainly nice to have an actual right winger, but I'm getting tired of "raw potential". Of course we can't sign ready made players, but this guy doesn't inspire me. Ultimately my instincts don't really matter so I'll give him time and let him prove himself, but I'm just a bit underwhelmed. Doesn't help that he's a fascist, either...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

That is better than I expected, for some reason I was under the impression that he had suffered quite a few injuries. 

also, he has only ever had 2 yellow cards and no reds, so is unlikely to miss games through discipline issues. Not typical for wingers to get many cards, but still bodes well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Tosun posted himself saluting on Instagram which Cags supported by liking and commenting hearts, and he regularly posts stuff about Turkey on his Instagram story so it certainly suggests he is patriotic

It was the scorer Kaan Ayhan who Demiral tried to pull into it and wasn’t having it

Thanks for reminding me, I got mixed up. 

Good to see us being more creative with our transfers, a more European approach, loan before buy etc.

I would question why he seemingly fell out of favour post lockdown, was a regular before and then almost vanished after one or two appearances after coming back. Hopefully nothing in it!

11 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

He saluted in the changing rooms with the whole squad and staff yes, but he refused to do it in the celebration, and I think he got mad when one of Tosun/Demiral tried to pull him into it.

Don't make him mad. You wouldn't like him when he's mad.