Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

6 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Fry's Turkish Delight Chocolate 51g x 21 BarsFry's Turkish Delight Chocolate 51g x 21 Bars

Double Turkish delight on the cards!

The signing is a gamble, but I think it's worth taking and it feels like the sort of signing we should be making. An attacking player with a lot of promise who is young and wants to get their career back on track. We could have signed better players, but I'd be far from disappointed with another Turkish international in the squad!

Certainly  think the relationship with Cags will help him settle in quicker than most. :welcome:

• Like 1

Mark my words. This guy is going to transform our attack. He will create absolute mayhem in the box with his skills. Thank the Lord Almighty we have a left footed right attacker at last. May the goals flow for all in abundance.:kissing::vardy:

2 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Call me stupid but why don't they just sell him outright if the club is guaranteed to keep him as part of the terms?

I'd imagine they are going to pay a small amount of his wages or somthing like that....but i'm not an accountant.Probably all about financial politics.

5 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Call me stupid but why don't they just sell him outright if the club is guaranteed to keep him as part of the terms?

We may have asked for this? If money is tight and we want to spend it else where we may have asked to defer payment for 12 months and maybe gave them a bit extra for this option. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

This is probably coming from us. Notice how deals for both Trincao and Under were loans with obligations to buy. It means we have cash flow problems, likely from the training ground.

I wouldn't be too worried about it though, this stuff goes on all the time on the continent. E.g. Barcelona "sold" Artur to Juventus for 70m, and then "brought" Pjanic for 80m in return. Yeah right! They are just cooking their books to get round accounting laws etc. It's the same thing here for us no doubt. Roma themselves might also prefer the sale to come in a few years time to amortise their costs over several years.

Only bad thing is it means we inevitably sell another star at the end of this season, but let's be honest that was always going to be the case. Players like Ricardo, Soyucnu, Maddison and Tielemans are all very likely to end up at the very biggest clubs in Europe. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

"Hello, we'd like to agree to pay the full market value of £25m for your player now, rather than next season when we could pay half that because he wont have featured for you and his contract has a year less on it."

"Sounds good"

"However we won't pay that amount until next season, to help us financially, but we'll take him on loan from you for that period, saying as we're paying full whack next year..."

"Yep makes sense cheers"

9 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

It may be from our side. Spending nothing up front on a winger may help is get a CB over the line.... Speculation, yes but very possible.