Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

On Loan 2020/21

Half Time Scores

Championship:

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (7.0 + 2 assists) - Luton 2-1 Norwich - Not sure why but both FotMob and WhoScored are saying the 2nd goal was assisted by Norrington-Davies even though Lutons own Twitter page it says KDH who took the freekick

Josh Knight (6.8) - Wycombe 0-0 Stoke

Edited by moore_94

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Half Time Scores

Championship:

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (7.0 + 2 assists) - Luton 2-1 Norwich - Not sure why but both FotMob and WhoScored are saying the 2nd goal was assisted by Norrington-Davies even though Lutons own Twitter page it says KDH who took the freekick

It was definitely KDH who took the free kick. I was watching it. The goalscorer also ran straight to him.

Full Time Scores

Championship:

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (8.0 + 2 assists* - 90 mins) - Luton 3-1 Norwich - *Match rating should probably be even higher as everywhere seems to be incorrectly not giving him the assist for the 2nd goal, will update the rating if they fix it

Josh Knight (6.9 - 90 mins) - Wycombe 0-1 Stoke

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

If we could get Knight to sign, we could field this in a league cup match

Kasper

Ric Fofa Knight Thms

KDH Hamza Tavares

Under Vardy Barnes

Six players from Leics.

Tav was born in Portgual. But brought up in Leicester.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

KDH appears to have really hit the ground running for Luton, some brilliant reviews of him. Wonder if it's best to leave him there all year or give him a shot here after Christmas should we have a recall? 

If he can take a good corner, recall no brainer.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

If we could get Knight to sign, we could field this in a league cup match

Kasper

Ric Fofa Knight Thms

KDH Hamza Tavares

Under Vardy Barnes

Six players from Leics.

Tav was born in Portgual. But brought up in Leicester.

Pretty sure Fofana was born in Eyres Monsell. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm equally encourage by the reports of KDH's enthusiasm and desire over 90mins, and how much the Luton fans rave about his attitude and application, as I am his technical ability and output. I think it came across how keen has was to break into the first team squad throughout pre-season in his performance and media duties. Fair play to him, so far he's given himself the best possible chance of doing it. Finish the season at Luton and he'll come back a much stronger player than when he left.

3 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

I think hes better off there for the rest of the season. Hes not played a huge amount of first team football in his career so coming back and being bit part wont help him. Unless we have a load of injuries. Exciting times though - a motm performance against a side top of the championship is not to be sniffed at.

Yeah. He might not get so much game time behind Praet, Maddison and Tielemans. I’d be interested to see how we fit him in next season, especially if he keeps improving in the championship.

This loan spell at Luton has been fantastic for KDH, and hopefully fantastic for us. We signed Maddy from Norwich after a stellar championship season, and he hasn't done too bad, so this loan could save us £20 million. Question is do we bring him back in January, if that's allowed, rather like we did with Harvey at the beginning of 2019? We have a lot of fixtures in January and February, and if we progress in the FA Cup and Europa League that's obviously going to increase. I'd be sorely tempted.

I think it will be one of three things:

1. Extend stay at Luton until the end of the season

2. Send out on loan to a team higher in the table in the championship

3. Send out to a team battling relegation in the PL (Very unlikely)

Don't see it being the best move to keep him here and gain a few minutes here and there