Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

On Loan 2020/21

Full Time Scores

Championship:

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (7.3 - 90 mins) - Luton 1-1 Birmingham

George Hirst (6.0 - 6 mins) - Rotherham 2-3 QPR

Josh Knight (7.1 - 90 mins) - Wycombe 0-0 Huddersfield

Matty James (6.2 - 71 mins) - Barnsley 0-1 Brenford

League One:

Sam Hughes (7.7 + 1 Goal - 90 mins) - Burton 4-2 Charlton

League Two:

Mitch Clark (5.7 - 90 mins) - Port Vale 1-2 Stevanage

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 3

Josh Knight kept another clean sheet as Wycombe held off Huddesfied. (7.4 on whoscored, moore_94, no?) They're now goal difference alone from dumping Coventry into the relegation zone.

Edited by Foxxed
Derby, coventry... they're both shit

18 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Josh Knight kept another clean sheet as Wycombe held off Huddesfied. (7.4 on whoscored, moore_94, no?) They're now goal difference alone from dumping Coventry into the relegation zone.

I use FotMob, who use the same kind of system as WhoScored but don't seem to be as "kind" with player ratings

Will probably switch to WhoScored ratings for the next lot of games as they definitely make it easier to see if someone has had a really good game

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I use FotMob, who use the same kind of system as WhoScored but don't seem to be as "kind" with player ratings

Will probably switch to WhoScored ratings for the next lot of games as they definitely make it easier to see if someone has had a really good game

Never heard of fotmob. Cheers

Really hopeful for both Josh Knight and KDH making it with us. It was so long ago that Josh made his first competitive senior appearance with us - he might be that bit older to only just breaking through, but I kind of think that's a reflection on our management rather than him. 

2 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Really hopeful for both Josh Knight and KDH making it with us. It was so long ago that Josh made his first competitive senior appearance with us - he might be that bit older to only just breaking through, but I kind of think that's a reflection on our management rather than him. 

Hes only got 7 months left on his contract. Id be surprised if he stays.

Just now, Abrasive fox said:

Hes only got 7 months left on his contract. Id be surprised if he stays.

Yeah that's not the best indicator is it, although we did turn down an offer for him didn't we, so we must have some plans for him? I feel we could offer him Wes' spot next season. Potentially even bring him in from January onwards - if we are going to play 3 at the back more regularly we really could do with an extra CB in there. He fits our style of play so well, it would be frustrating to see him slip away without really giving it a shot. Plus ticks the all important academy/home grown box. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Foxxed said:

image.thumb.jpeg.9dd8ca3e4ffd1ae6350930908308c676.jpeg

josh’s twitter pic.

kdh, knight, darnell?, ???, ndukwu, ???, barnes, hamza.

Thomas seemed to have been in a younger group to them.

Pretty sure that pic is from last seasons preseason camp, so U23s and first team were mixing

Hughes, Knight, Eppiah, Iversen, Ndukwu, A keeper I think?, Barnes, Hamza

Edited by brucey
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, happy85 said:

There a lot of love for KDH tonight 

Centre Mid we are overloaded. 

Someone needs to leave for KDH get his chance next season 

hate to say it but mendy will be the fallout guy

It's too bad, but I suppose if it has to be someone it may well be Mendy. He's a massive factor in our season to date. I don't know if I'm out of pocket when I say this, but I think many of us had a horrid, sinking feeling when Ndidi first came up injured. Mendy has been very capable in that role.

20 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

It's too bad, but I suppose if it has to be someone it may well be Mendy. He's a massive factor in our season to date. I don't know if I'm out of pocket when I say this, but I think many of us had a horrid, sinking feeling when Ndidi first came up injured. Mendy has been very capable in that role.

Tbf if we are able to add someone to this role that does the nasty work but also contributes creatively... we’d probably take that next step forward in our evolution. 

Some games you need an Ndidi but against defensive sides someone like KDH could be the better option. 

25 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

He's probably more in the mould of Praet than Mendy currently but I think KDH fancies himself more in the #8 role which could be handy to provide cover for Youri & possibly Madders but with a bit more bite.

Edited by BKLFox
  • Like 4