Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

On Loan 2020/21

Heresy, I know, but Forest's grey kit looks decent yet number 33 who has matched his pink hair colour and to his trainers has taken things a little too far and manages to look clown-like. Also, one of our ex academy coaches went to Luton, via Derby with Pearson, and most probably would have coached KDH when he was a kid here too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I'm guessing you weren't aware but Lyle Taylor, the number 33 for Notts Forest, has pink hair and boots to raise awareness for Cancer Research UK this month.

He does it every October.

He said: “In my family, three of my grandparents have suffered with bowel and prostate cancer. Thankfully, they have survived it and are healthy and enjoying their lives to the fullest extent. My aunt's mum and nan's best friend both had breast cancer and unfortunately passed away. Raising money towards cancer research is something that is important to me, simply because I've seen people so close to me suffer and, in the worst cases, lose that fight.

“I am using the colour pink, which is associated with Breast Cancer and the month of October, Cancer Awareness Month to raise awareness and money for Cancer Research UK. During the month of October, I will, as a professional footballer for Nottingham Forest, wear pink football boots and dye my hair pink, hoping that this will create a visual aid and raise awareness for the phenomenal work done by Cancer Research UK.”

I definitely didn't know. Fair enough. I've made a plonker of myself!

9 hours ago, tom27111 said:

You ever been to Kenilworth Road?

That's ecstatic lol

They're having a new stadium built, I think. I remember reading a piece in one of the local papers comparing their rise with ours :rolleyes:

It was always a dump in the 70's but that day in '74 and Weller :trumpet:

31 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Looking like wasted a season for Iversen and Eppiah, Iversen especially as his next step should have been a full season in the Championship.

Iversen just got unlucky that he got injured when he was 1st choice and doing well, and then the player who came in for him (Romo) has played really well ever since. I imagine if he doesn't play again he will get recalled in Jan and sent out somewhere else for half a season. If he had been playing every game then this season for Iversen would have been just as beneficial to him as a season in the Championship anyway.

Eppiah has apparently had an injury and is still getting back to full fitness

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

i've watched a very long 30 minutes of Wycombe verses Wednesday. Wycombe look a decent outfit that should stay up if they can find the net (and as I write this they just have). Knight, their best defender, looks a solid and capable Championship centre half who'll get plenty of experience and, hopefully, will start knocking on our squad's door by the end of the season.

Half Time Scores

Championship:

Matty James (6.6) - Barnsley 1-0 Watford

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (6.5) - Luton 0-2 Brentford

Josh Knight (6.3) - Wycombe 1-0 Sheff Wed

George Hirst (still on bench) - Rotherham 0-1 Stoke

League One:

Sam Hughes (5.9) - Burton 0-1 Blackpool

League Two:

Mitch Clark (6.6) - Port Vale 0-0 Southend

Belgian Pro League:

Kamal Sowah (6.1) - OH Leuven 1-2 Beerschot

Daniel Iversen (still on bench) - OH Leuven 1-2 Beerschot

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

Full Time Scores

This weekends appearances for our loanees ends with 3 wins and 4 losses

Championship:

Matty James (6.8 - 73 mins) - Barnsley 1-0 Watford

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (7.0 - 90 mins) - Luton 0-3 Brentford

Josh Knight (6.9 - 90 mins) - Wycombe 1-0 Sheff Wed

George Hirst (5.9 - 20 mins) - Rotherham 0-1 Stoke

League One:

Sam Hughes (6.2 - 90 mins) - Burton 1-2 Blackpool

League Two:

Mitch Clark (6.8 + Yellow Card - 90 mins) - Port Vale 2-0 Southend

Belgian Pro League:

Kamal Sowah (6.5 - 90 mins) - OH Leuven 2-4 Beerschot

Daniel Iversen (0 mins) - OH Leuven 2-4 Beerschot

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 29/10/2020 at 07:48, Foxxed said:

I definitely didn't know. Fair enough. I've made a plonker of myself!

Armed with knowledge it's a different thing.  It won't be the last time a Forest p,Ayer is insulted on here.  The response to your post was excellent.