Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Josh King

From the deadline day thread:

King would give us a bit more versatility if we needed to change things though. And perhaps a bit more consistency than Perez (and Gray). 

He was used across the front line for Bournemouth I think and in their attacking system, would get a decent amount of goals after Wilson.

Surely too late to do a deal now though?

EDIT: deadline is different for EFL deals.

Edited by StanSP

1 minute ago, dnewty said:

Geoff you do realise you'll probably get dogs abuse from one or two muppets if this doesn't happen now 🤣

That's fine, no problem.

The sensible people will realise that I've not said " THIS DEAL IS GOING TO HAPPEN " just merely reported the interest from several clubs in King

5 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

THIS !!!!!

ffs. take this in people, please

But european squads have to be confirmed tomorrow, any deal done after tonight means that the player won't be available for Europe 

1 minute ago, dannythefox said:

Go get him for 15m and we’ll of had the best window we’ve ever had, simple. He’s a great player at this level who would be happy with playing squad football.

I think it would be less than £15m, spread over two instalments, and wages wouldn't be earth shattering

Bournemouth keen to move him on so a bargain to be had by someone, if not us.

• Like 1