Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Josh King

If we do get king surely we’d need to lose someone from the 25 man squad? (Can’t remember how close we are to the 25 man limit?) 

King in place of Demarai would be a good deal, provides good level of competition across all of our front players.

Not devastated if this doesn’t happen tho, still think we’ve had a good window and got a very capable squad.

Edited by Foxes96
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I think it would be less than £15m, spread over two instalments, and wages wouldn't be earth shattering

Bournemouth keen to move him on so a bargain to be had by someone, if not us.

Be a great addition to the squad. 

A very underrated player.

Would give us another much needed forward option, King in, Gray out, would be good business.

If he striked up a partnership with Vardy like he did with Callum Wilson, he’d be an excellent signing.

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It does feel like it would need to be either or and there's no way we are ready to give up on Perez given how much we spent on him.

I imagine if we got King he would bump Albrighton off the bench and be the cover for Barnes, and also another option upfront if needed

His performances last season for Bournemouth were:

Left Wing - 10 appearances

Second Striker - 8 appearances

Striker - 6 appearances

Right Wing - 2 appearances

Barnes Vardy Under

King Iheanacho Perez

Edited by moore_94

1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

Unless its an absolute bargain I cant see it. Hes 28 and would want at least 50k a week. Like others have said does he give us that much more than perez?

Does he get blown over by a light breeze also?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3