Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Josh King

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I imagine if we got King he would bump Albrighton off the bench and be the cover for Barnes, and also another option upfront if needed

His performances last season for Bournemouth were:

Left Wing - 10 appearances

Second Striker - 8 appearances

Striker - 6 appearances

Right Wing - 2 appearances

Barnes Vardy Under

King Iheanacho Perez

Was going to post the exact same thing. Gives the squad a lot more options than signing Cantwell or Buendia.

I wonder what Geoff’s motives are for leaking this news as it isn’t really for LCFC’s benefit, unless there is another target, like the whole Tarkowski / Fofana situation.

He’s a fantastic player who’d offer us so much in versatility... 29 in January but I can’t imagine them wanting much and wages as @Abrasive fox says I imagine would be around 50k (hes reportedly on 45k atm) for me it’s a full on go... would be nice if we went in for him tonight though so he’s available for Europe (if we are planning on making a move for him)

Edited by dbtcity

4 minutes ago, stu said:

I wonder what Geoff’s motives are for leaking this news as it isn’t really for LCFC’s benefit, unless there is another target, like the whole Tarkowski / Fofana situation.

Motives? Not everything I tweet is for LCFC's benefit lol

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

How could we sign him up to the 16th?

EFL to PL (and vice versa) is open until the 16th

• Like 1

I cant take another 2 weeks of 'will he wont he'.....

I just want the window to be over.... I made piece with noth more happening now we have this wee nugget of hope. 

Would be a very good signing in my opinion. Much like my Origi suggestion a week or so ago, he offers much the same but cheaper and more likely to be happy with bit part place. 

Edited by Foxy_Bear

Just now, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Motives? Not everything I tweet is for LCFC's benefit lol

EFL to PL (and vice versa) is open until the 16th

Sorry motive is probably the wrong word...but the Tarkowski one was surely for LCFC’s benefit to push the Fofana deal? You’ve said before that the club asked you to leak stuff in the past to help push deals through. 

All I’m saying is that there doesn’t seem to be much benefit for LCFC this instance, so was questioning if this is trying to push another deal through.

Probably not, but thought I’d suggest... :thumbup:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

That's fine, no problem.

The sensible people will realise that I've not said " THIS DEAL IS GOING TO HAPPEN " just merely reported the interest from several clubs in King

how nany sensible people do we have on here?

I would say not many.🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, stu said:

Sorry motive is probably the wrong word...but the Tarkowski one was surely for LCFC’s benefit to push the Fofana deal? You’ve said before that the club asked you to leak stuff in the past to help push deals through. 

All I’m saying is that there doesn’t seem to be much benefit for LCFC this instance, so was questioning if this is trying to push another deal through.

Probably not, but thought I’d suggest... :thumbup:

This tweet, and the Tarkowski one, didn't come from LCFC leaks. 

• Like 1

I'd definitely take him. Not a long term fix, however is proven in the prem, can score goals for a poor side, strong and not afraid to get stuck in which is what we need up front. Would be a good deputy for Vards. 

Edited by fox_favourite