Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

ZORYA pre match thread

12 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Because of the registration rules we could only just about register our main squad, we ended up having to leave out Gray, no chance we would've been able to fit Slimani and Benkovic into the registration

Why have we registered Ndidi if he won't be back until near Christmas? We get to re-register the squad after the group stage, so surely he could have just been registered then?

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Why have we registered Ndidi if he won't be back until near Christmas? We get to re-register the squad after the group stage, so surely he could have just been registered then?

I suspect there must be a chance that his recuperation could be faster than the usual expectations.....remember how quick he was back after his knee surgery in jan although we ended up rushing that by a couple weeks which had a knock on effect ...

Just now, st albans fox said:

I suspect there must be a chance that his recuperation could be faster than the usual expectations.....remember how quick he was back after his knee surgery in jan although we ended up rushing that by a couple weeks which had a knock on effect ...

It would be typical to rush him back, I just can't see him being ready to play in the 2nd round of games which start at the end of November.

Struggling to get excited for the Europa League. I think its maybe the disappointment of not being able to go thats taken a lot of shine away.

I cant watch it because I'm working but I'm very unbothered about missing it.

I generally have an interest in anything football but couldn't name or even care who won this last year. Its about as appealing as the Carabao Cup.

• Like 1

Should play our strongest possible team for all the home matches. For the away games some first teamers can be left at home. its the travel that effects the following performances more than the games . Win the 3 home games and it should mean only 1 away win needed.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

2nd round of games are 26th November, 3rd December and 10th December.

18th Feb & 25th Feb is the two legs of the round of 32.

The idea may be for him to play 3rd and 10th dec to get some fitness ahead of the Xmas schedule (assuming his recovery is swift which may be a reasonable expectation)

2 hours ago, Bourbon Fox said:

Can't get excited?

Remember what's at stake

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, MAN!

:ranieri:

EL games are not even listed on LCFC fixtures on official website that I can see, and when you click 'Competitions' tab Champions league is listed but not EL.

No picture of Castagne, Fofana, Under, Thomas or Slimani either.

Was Dave Rennie responsible for updating the website or is the club just not interested?

Edited by FoxFossil
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Que Zorya, Zorya

Whatever will be, will be

Send the kids and the tea lady

Que Zorya, Zorya

:D  hopefully you can dust that one off in December (when it's time to go to go there) because we've clinched the group*.  But there's hard road between here and there.

Thursday we need to take care of business.

* it would probably be worth a year of Championship loans to find out which of "the kids" can perform in front of rioting Ukrainian ultras ...

• Haha 1