Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

ZORYA pre match thread

48 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

16/17Ankle InjuryMar 9, 2017Aug 17, 2017161 days15

16/17Ankle InjuryAug 20, 2016Dec 3, 2016105 days19

Am I missing something?

Yes, you are. Mendy was out with injuries for periods of 18/19 and 19/20 seasons.

Edited by NaijaFox

Guest Hansifüx

I wouldn't mind seeing upfront something experimental like 

Gray Nacho Under , which would allow Barnes to rest a little 

Guest Hansifüx
10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Is gray in the squad ??

I am not sure, but according to "the 25 man squad" forum thread, he could be.  

5 hours ago, BKLFox said:

I know it was asked straight after the draw about where the away leg would be played but haven't seen it brought up since.

Looking on UEFA website they look to be playing in the Slavutych Arena in the city of Zaporizhia which is an hours flight from Kiev, so that going to be an arse of a journey to be done on an Thursday night Friday morning & prepare for a Sunday game that weekend.

I'd imagine we would charter & go from London, what's Kiev 3hr30mins + the 1hr domestic + the hanging around that takes the time but again if chartered it might be a bit slicker, lets hope we've sown it up by then & can field a weakened team keep some fresh for Sunday.

Slavutych Arena holds just under 12k

1280px-Zaporizhia_Slavutych-Arena_10.jpg

We have our own plane ready to go from Birmingham at any given time. 

On 18/10/2020 at 21:40, Pliskin said:

Just **** it off. Shame we didn’t register the kids. We ain’t going to do anything in it and it will just mean more games. Really couldn’t be arsed about this. 

Chance for Champions League qualification next year! It's very important in terms of development!

36 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

4231 for me

Schmeichel

Justin

Wes

Wes

Fuchs

Mendy

Choudhury

Under

Perez

Albrighton

Nacho

For Christ's sake keep Timmy and Tielemans and Barnes out of the firing line otherwise we've literally list every single first team.olayer

Nacho is the worst striker we have for playing up front on his own.  Take the game to

them 4-4-2 with Nacho and Perez up front - with the latter playing in his preferred position.

• Like 1