Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

ZORYA pre match thread

15 minutes ago, Webbo said:

All the people claiming to be not bothered, I bet you still watch.

I actually won’t haha, I’m really struggling to get up for football at the moment. I don’t know why, it’s probably because I’m not going.....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kasey Keller said:

What a clusterfvck Slimani not even registered....🤦🏻‍♂️ We shant be in Europa long guys....

Rodgers didn't want or expect him to be here. He's not playing him out of love, he's playing him because there's no point having him doing nothing.

Kasper

Castagne

Justin

Morgan

Fofana

Thomas

Mendy/Choudhury

Maddison 

Barnes/Albrighton

Iheanacho

Under

Some players need wrapping up, but not much we can do. Would have played Gray in this... 

Edited by wardyfox86

Know nothing about their ability but if they have watched our last two matches they will be full of confidence they can win. If we are to progress this is a must win game for me. Whether there is much point in progressing is another matter.

Who knows who will be fit to play but with Vardy out really can't see us scoring.

Need to rest all the internationals in this match. Would like to think we should still have enough to win. I think the team should be:

Ward

Justin Morgan Fofana Thomas

Mendy Choudary

Albrighton Maddison Gray

Perez

• Like 1