Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

ZORYA pre match thread

Really cant get excited about this after watching that. I'm more concerned about us sorting our league form out than this. This season is mad and we could finish anywhere between 4th and 18th depending on which team shows up each week. Just fear that any game after a EL game will just be a wash out. Arsenal will ruin us next week if we play like that. 

• Thanks 1

Kasper

Justin - Fofana - Morgan - Fuchs

Mendy

Praet - Maddison

Under - Iheanacho - Barnes

Save Tielemans, Vardy (if fit), Evans, Castagne for the Arsenal game. No idea what Zorya are like or what they could be like but I'd at least like us to show some attacking intent and impose our game on them as opposed to playing in to their hands like we've done against Villa/West Ham. Too concerned about stopping their game instead of playing ours, when it should be a mixture of both.

• Like 2

The last two games I believe we’re playing better.

Less of the sideways and backwards football.

Higher up the pitch, pushing forward.

But, we’ve lost the last two, against opposition we should be beating.

An issue that obviously needs sorting and an issue regardless of style that has been a problem for nearly a calendar year.

More aggression, more tempo and I think we’re onto something, that then leads to an issue upfront. 

It needs sorting and it need sorting fast, the that conundrum Brendan needs to solve though.

We only have 23 players in the squad (3 of them are goalies) & probably at least 4 of those are already out injured. So the team will be picking itself & will not be much different to today. We'll probably have a job to name the full number of subs. Not optimistic about this at all.

Couple of changes for rotation but what is the point in working hard all of last season to just sack it off? Get some minutes in the legs. 

Kasper 

Castagne 

Little wes

Big wes

Thomas 

Mendy 

Youri 

Under

Madders 

Barnes 

Nacho 

Edited by North Leeds Fox
  • Like 1

Rest some of them. These guys are shite.

4-3-3

Ward

Justin (at RB)

Fofana

Morgan

Fuchs

Choudhury

Praet

Tielemans (he needs to run himself to fitness!)

Under (give him 90. See YT above)

Iheanacho

Albrighton

Jakupovic Castagne Evans Mendy Maddison Barnes Perez

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Sad 1

Can't wait for this, just hope Brendan doesnt treat them like Barca and we get humiliated.

Schmike

Castagne Fofana Evans Thomas

Mendy Praet

Maddison

Ünder Slim Albrighton

*Edit - Nacho for Slim if Slim isn't in the squad.

Edited by lgfualol

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Can't wait for this, just hope Brendan doesnt treat them like Barca and we get humiliated.

Schmike

Castagne Fofana Evans Thomas

Mendy Praet

Maddison

Ünder Slim Albrighton

Slimani isn’t in the EL squad

repeat that back to me!!!!

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

No way are we playing a strong  line up in the easiest group game in the midst of an injury crisis 

ward

someone.  Big wes.  Little wes.      Fuchs

hamza.   someone 

under.   Madders.    Someone 

kel 

Why do you assume this will be the easiest game, they are a completely unknown quantity. I sincerely hope that we are not going to chuck these games after working so hard to qualify last season