Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

Not sure if this is for this thread or unpopular oponions but the whole notion of 'we'll have a proper celebration for (insert event here) when the pandemic is over' is total BS. Given the period of time we will have had under restrictions, in 99 times out of 100 the moment will be truly gone by the time you can gather properly.

42 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Not sure if this is for this thread or unpopular oponions but the whole notion of 'we'll have a proper celebration for (insert event here) when the pandemic is over' is total BS. Given the period of time we will have had under restrictions, in 99 times out of 100 the moment will be truly gone by the time you can gather properly.

You mean to say Liverpool’s trophy parade will be an anti climax?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I'd love it if Everton won the league this season and were actually able to parade the trophy around the city infront of packed blue streets before Liverpool get their chance to show off last seasons trophy 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Ha yeah among other things in general.

Imagine they have an open top bus parade, do they invite back players who won it? Even worse, for players like Jota who joined in the summer do they not invite them or invite them to celebrate a trophy they didnt even win, either scenario is a bit awkward and thank fvck we were able to celbrate 2016.

I do feel for the likes of Wycombe, by the time they get to celebrate their promotion they'll probably be in a relegation battle or relegated by that point.

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

First night out should be good though. Everybody on it.

• Like 1

It’s frustrating when you spend ten minutes writing a reply on here, press submit and find the thread has been deleted. 

I respect the forum moderators right to delete the religion thread, though don’t understand why. 

feel free to PM if anyone still wants to discuss it and if that is allowed. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Benguin said:

It’s frustrating when you spend ten minutes writing a reply on here, press submit and find the thread has been deleted. 

I respect the forum moderators right to delete the religion thread, though don’t understand why. 

What a shame. It was really interesting 

7 minutes ago, Benguin said:

How ridiculous.

It was a completely civilised discussion from what I saw.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Buce said:

How ridiculous.

It was a completely civilised discussion from what I saw.

Yeah I was being a little childish with my Santa Vs jesus thing, but the thread was actually one of the most interesting reads in here In a while. Enough to change my mind? No, bit I love trying to learn more and expand my thinking

2 hours ago, Benguin said:

Pray to god for faster typing skills :ph34r:

All jokes aside, open notepad, type away then copy and paste text into foxestalk. No, i dont work on IT at all.... lol

3 hours ago, Benguin said:

Moderators work in mysterious ways.

• Haha 2