Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

On 28/11/2020 at 10:02, jonthefox said:

I went to Bulgaria a couple of years and saw a family all in Sheffield united shirts. At the hotel i could hear the teenage daughter saying how sad it was that they were all wearing the same top. she disappeared for a while only to come back wearing the away kit. lol

I was in Tenerife the same time Germany won the World Cup in Brazil, the day after the final I saw this German FKW, even the socks, sitting outside a bar, the next day he was FKWed in the away kit.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Webbo said:

I was in Tenerife the same time Germany won the World Cup in Brazil, the day after the final I saw this German FKW, even the socks, sitting outside a bar, the next day he was FKWed in the away kit.

To be honest if i had the full Leicester kit, i would have worn it when we won the league just to gloat and be a tosser lol.  But, i suppose I'm not a tosser as i don't have the full kit.  ....Which then begs the question...are fans who dont have the full kit just plastics? Lol

I dont know what happened to the general questions thread, so ill use this one, I have been sent a dependency form from my late fatheer pension provider. simple looking question but i dont want to get it wrong, I'm asked to state whether or not i was dependent on his at the time of his death. My answer is no, right? because we live apart and he didnt provide anything for me to live on. is that what this means? Thanks

2 hours ago, Beliall said:

I dont know what happened to the general questions thread, so ill use this one, I have been sent a dependency form from my late fatheer pension provider. simple looking question but i dont want to get it wrong, I'm asked to state whether or not i was dependent on his at the time of his death. My answer is no, right? because we live apart and he didnt provide anything for me to live on. is that what this means? Thanks

Yes.

Your answer is no.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 28/11/2020 at 01:30, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Each to their own, do what you want etc - but why do people wear football shirts on holiday

Celtic are the absolute champions at this. Magaluf and Ibiza are absolutely full of them.

They'll be wearing Samaras 2011 shirts on their honey moon.

On 28/11/2020 at 01:30, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Each to their own, do what you want etc - but why do people wear football shirts on holiday

I sometimes wear a Leicester shirt around the pool on holiday but that would be in a more far flung place like Mexico or Maldives than, say, Ibiza.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wymsey said:

@fuchsntf, you didn't steal this - did you?..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55142062

:D:P

Naaaa...I nicked the 2 round things, that were lying underneath.

Mind you, the only biggest twats, that it  will pass into, seem to be knocking around in UK Football forums...:banana:..:P

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

I've interacted with two electricians working in Oadby, this week. One had commuted from Tyne and Weir, the other from South Yorkshire. I know a Leicester-based sparky who regularly works elsewhere, and @Strokes has mentioned working away before. With the expense, the travelling time and the carbon footprint to consider, would it not make sense to hire local firms? I mean, it's conceivable that on the same day laddo from South Yorks is working in Leicester, for example, a Leicester sparky might well be working in South Yorks.

1 minute ago, Buce said:

I've interacted with two electricians working in Oadby, this week. One had commuted from Tyne and Weir, the other from South Yorkshire. I know a Leicester-based sparky who regularly works elsewhere, and @Strokes has mentioned working away before. With the expense, the travelling time and the carbon footprint to consider, would it not make sense to hire local firms? I mean, it's conceivable that on the same day laddo from South Yorks is working in Leicester, for example, a Leicester sparky might well be working in South Yorks.

It happens all the time buce.

I worked for a national company doing fire alarms a few years ago, and I am close pals with another engineer at the same firm that lived in Cambridgeshire. Regularly I would get sent over to a job at Cambridge uni and (it became a bit of joke) I’d ring him up and he would be assigned jobs in the east mids. The money wasted and as you say the carbon footprint was dreadful.

Part of my advertising locally, plays on me being a local engineer and to be fair it’s bearing some fruits. People do want to pay into the local economy.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Part of my advertising locally, plays on me being a local engineer and to be fair it’s bearing some fruits. People do want to pay into the local economy.

Are you local? | Make a Meme

• Haha 1

On 04/12/2020 at 08:00, TiffToff88 said:

Anyone else have full conversations with themselves out loud when driving? No? Just me then...

Quite often, it goes a little something like....

YOU STUPID B****!

WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU EVEN DOING ON THE ROAD!!

HOW IN F****** HELL DID YOU GET YOUR F****** LICENCE!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Royston. said:

Quite often, it goes a little something like....

YOU STUPID B****!

WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU EVEN DOING ON THE ROAD!!

HOW IN F****** HELL DID YOU GET YOUR F****** LICENCE!!!

you sure that not coming from the passenger seat?

• Haha 3