Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

3 hours ago, Benguin said:

Also on the ‘taking a satisfying crap’ theme, is there a better crap than a paid one whilst you’re at work? 

Good point. Especially If called in on a Sunday for double bubble after a nice phal in a saturday night, you can be in the loo for half an hour or so, thus receiving an hours wage for a dump.

2 hours ago, murphy said:

On the subject of bowel movements, when it comes to wiping, are you a squatter or do you cock a cheek?

I think this deserves a poll.

I stand and wipe. This was a revelation to the missus as in the twenty years we’ve been together and she believes that the sit and lean method is the only valid one

1 minute ago, ThurmastonFox said:

I stand and wipe. This was a revelation to the missus as in the twenty years we’ve been together and she believes that the sit and lean method is the only valid one

Tyga GIF - Find on GIFER

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

I’ve got a question that doesn’t warrant its own thread. Watching the empty stadiums in the six nations, is sport considered professional if there are no crowds there? I ask this because, before the days of tv rights and consequently sports people being paid from other sources, they were paid by the gate sales which was what separated the professionals and semi-professionals from the amateurs. 

7 hours ago, Benguin said:

I adore cracking my toes. When it happens randomly it’s nice but I prefer to save it up and click them manually one by one.

I adore cracking my neck. When I can feel it building and just shift my head one way or the other and it sort of sends a shiver through your whole body.

great feeling