Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre

18 hours ago, jamesmilner said:

Heard there’s been a massive flood in the changing rooms area .Burst pipe .  Delaying the move in . I don’t know how bad but rumour is you need wellies not football boots ! 

There was a flood. From top floor which went down the stairs and outside the training rooms. Funnily enough the same happened al Liverpool just before they finished. It’s a problem with rushing unfortunately.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Billynomates said:

There was a flood. From top floor which went down the stairs and outside the training rooms. Funnily enough the same happened al Liverpool just before they finished. It’s a problem with rushing unfortunately.

Billy.. you've surely earned yourself a regular spot in the first team with your recent performances. I'd get chasing on a new contract if I were you.

Well played  

11 minutes ago, Billynomates said:

Hopefully it’s not caused too much damage water leaks  can cause all sorts of problems. 

Edited by baldeagle

16 minutes ago, Billynomates said:

As someone who used to work in hi end residential construction I hear what you are saying. One step forward and two steps back. I've seen billionaires reduced to tears no matter how much money and labor they threw at a project trying to finish faster. Quality takes time

On 16/12/2020 at 13:51, AKCJ said:

They moved in yet?

World class training facility about to open yet the club have been completely silent about it. It's mental how shit the club is at communicating to fans.

They don’t want to make too much noise just in case Manure  want to buy it you know what their like with our quality assets apart from Harry “ THE FRIDGE “ Maguire !!:cool:

On 12/12/2020 at 14:21, Hollyfox said:

Can't wait for a rumour of 'My mates a Forest/Derby /Cov/Villa fan, and he buried his home shirt in the foundations at Seagrave', to start. 

Happens every time 😉

Isn’t  that where they normally bury the Sh it on a building site just under the foundations??😉

On 12/12/2020 at 15:39, TrentFox said:

My mate’s a Cov fan and he’s been working on the new training ground build.  Apparently, he’s buried his shirt in the foundations.