Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

They moved in yet?

World class training facility about to open yet the club have been completely silent about it. It's mental how shit the club is at communicating to fans.

The official training photos yesterday were taken at Belvoir Drive. So I guess not. 

9 minutes ago, jamesmilner said:

Heard there’s been a massive flood in the changing rooms area .Burst pipe .  Delaying the move in . I don’t know how bad but rumour is you need wellies not football boots ! 

Better that it happens now than while the players are in there, I guess... 

1 hour ago, jamesmilner said:

Heard there’s been a massive flood in the changing rooms area .Burst pipe .  Delaying the move in . I don’t know how bad but rumour is you need wellies not football boots ! 

Wasnt there a story a couple months ago that a burst pipe under some of the pitches had flooded them ??  I don’t believe that was true ?

36 minutes ago, jamesmilner said:

Dunno 🤷‍♂️, are you suggesting the same for my post ? 😳

Certainly not Jimmy ...... if the induction is cancelled then plenty of people will have been told this. 

did you hear that the burst pipe was the reason or did you know about the problem before finding out the induction was cancelled ? 

I do find it a bit odd that if there is a problem in the changing room area that the other parts of the building would be out of bounds - it’s a huge place ......

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Certainly not Jimmy ...... if the induction is cancelled then plenty of people will have been told this. 

did you hear that the burst pipe was the reason or did you know about the problem before finding out the induction was cancelled ? 

I do find it a bit odd that if there is a problem in the changing room area that the other parts of the building would be out of bounds - it’s a huge place ......

If you haven’t noticed Health and safety is a bit on top at the minute 😳