Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre

On 19/12/2020 at 22:16, Aus Fox said:

Getting shown around this place is going to turn a few heads. Imagine looking around Seagrave and not being impressed.

I’m impressed seeing it every time I drive in or out of my village, night time is best obviously as it’s lit up like a Christmas tree, I even noticed it from Kendal Road/ Avenue Road junction last night which is the first time I have seen it from that spot.

It’s a bit like the Eiffel Tower or the Shard popping up in all odd locations when it’s dark.

Amazing complex. 

• Like 4

On 20/12/2020 at 03:52, Ric Flair said:

Funny you should say that, all staff (playing and non-playing) are being encouraged to work with life coaches/therapists the club are providing in a bid to help change their mentality to reflect this new era. This has been pushed from Rodgers.

Curious where you heard that. I haven't seen or heard a peep from him about sports psychology since he left Liverpool. Happy days if he's still a believer in the power of psychology. Thoughts create reality and all that. Always looking for an edge.

Edited by SO1

16 minutes ago, Billynomates said:

So it’s completed today. It now belongs to LCFC, should start moving in staff tomorrow.

This post was the news I posted about on this front on here last week ('An announcement is expected later this week').

Edited by Wymsey