Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

There's a distinct amount of pride in seeing all these new pictures and the legacy of Vichai and Top. Moreso Vichai but the influence they've both given this club in such a short amount of time won't be matched for a very long time.

If Carlsberg did owners ...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Top's suite at the training ground is unbelievable an'all! Might as well live there when he's in the country.

I’m sure he’d rather stay there than get the train up and back same day from Luton or London .......I think he will love being part of the day to day activity at the training ground when he is there  - Saturday mornings there will be plenty of the age groups playing ....... I’m sure it will give a warm feeling inside for obvious reasons .......

• Like 2

A statue of Woody somewhere on the complex with his boxers around his ankles would be a fitting reminder that the crime of 'Robbery' can indeed pay.

Thank you Susan and Rudders for a job well done. To Rudders - you proved me personally wrong - I am very sorry.

Vichai will be smiling up in Heaven.  He would be proud of what Top and the Leicester Board have achieved since he sadly left us.

God Bless our Owners.

• Like 1