Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Seagrave Training Centre

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Hopefully not. 

I mean this in the best way possible but you can over do something. 

Vichai has a memorial garden, going to have a hotel shaped like a V and a statue at the ground as well as calling it TG after him? No thank you. 

Why not give a man everything that gave us everything? 

5 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Quite. Nobody called Filbert Street the "City Business Stadium". But if you call the current ground "Filbert Way", people get arsey for some reason.

5 hours ago, AKCJ said:

personally it's just the walkers to me.

It'll always be The Leicester Fosse Freemans Wharf Bowl to me lol #notreally

5 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Today was probably the last presser at the stadium. The club can start using Seagrave from today according to the Mercury article in the op.

5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

I'd imagine visiting managers would still be using the media room for European matches though?

9 minutes ago, Ecdysiast said:

Not a dig at you St Albans  but god I hate the word "presser". It sets my teeth on edge every time.

@Spudulike I suspect pre match pressers will be done at the new training ground (virtually at first and then with journalists present when circumstances change) but post match will be done at the KP, presumably in the same room as before. Currently post match is done pitchside for broadcast rights holders and then there's a zoom for everyone else (inc written press etc).

@Ecdysiast Not sure what grinds your gears so much about "presser" but it's widely used in the biz.

• Like 1