Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

AEK Athens H Match Thread

Two games running I’ve got 10 out of 11 right 😇 

I had Perez starting in place of Praet.

Really looking forward to seeing 4141, and Under starting in his preferred position!

PS - scratch that foolish & bold claim! I had Big Wes starting in place of Evans too...

Edited by Steve Earle
  • Like 1

For the record, Maddison was supposed to be involved but he's recently been diagnosed with CPTSD after odd interactions between club staff and teammates. An example would be whenever players entered the club cafeteria, Maddison would stop short at the entrance, look up at the security guard standing by the doorway and enter into a trance, after which he'd stare back at his befuddled colleagues and raise his hand up. Madders was often stuck this way for hours.

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

Please not savage again commentating 🙏🙏🙏🙏

You mean you don't want to hear exactly the same annecdotes about the Red Star Belgrade and Atletico Madrid games he played in for a 6th time? I honestly don't knoiw why BT sport have paid him to come in again, if they just taped him and played the same clips on all the games we wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, orangecity23 said:

You mean you don't want to hear exactly the same annecdotes about the Red Star Belgrade and Atletico Madrid games he played in for a 6th time? I honestly don't knoiw why BT sport have paid him to come in again, if they just taped him and played the same clips on all the games we wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.

Exactly this. Also he seems to think at the time he was a brilliant midfielder for us, Blackburn and Birmingham. His ego is ridiculous for such an average player. 

29 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Chorley FM have put in a bid and he’s downed tools. He’s aiming to force through a move and be coming in someone else’s ears in January.

The listener certainly wouldn’t come first with him on the air 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Exactly this. Also he seems to think at the time he was a brilliant midfielder for us, Blackburn and Birmingham. His ego is ridiculous for such an average player. 

He was good for us to be fair, knew his job and did it well.

• Like 2