Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Everton (H) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, browniefox said:

I hate to see Youri sitting so deep. He is out the game. 

It’s ANOTHER typical Tielemans performance

Moments of lovely play, but generally marked out of the game by an opposition midfield that is bigger and stronger than ours

Ive said this before, if I was an opposition manager my first directive would be to stamp on Tielemans 

Dacoure is a good player 

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

Expectations, his management of set pieces and owning his box is poor, kicking is naff.  Shot stopping is good......doesn't sound like a top 6 keeper does he?

His shot stopping is good from close range, he always looks suspect from long shots. Maybe cos he’s half blind.

Just now, Col city fan said:

It’s ANOTHER typical Tielemans performance

Moments of lovely play, but generally marked out of the game by an opposition midfield that is bigger and stronger than ours

Ive said this before, if I was an opposition manager my first directive would be to stamp on Tielemans 

Stamp? 😂

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Were have I moaned about us taking risk?

It not about playing short or long, it's about quality and tempo. 

You said we were passive and passing it around the back and it's not true, we've gone forwards every time with it. The only way we could be more direct would be playing long balls.

• Like 1