Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Everton (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Hales said:

Perez and Praet on

Can't agree with that tbh. 

Think we have the right attacking personnel on the pitch atm, I'd just give them longer. 

I'd agree with others, Thomas and Big Wes on would make a difference. Thomas to get forward on the left to support Barnes in attack and Wes to get Ndidi in to the midfield where he can keep up our attacking momentum by snuffing out all loose balls. 

Mendy has been substandard. 

Just now, filbertway said:

Good start to the half, look a lot better going forwards. Thomas for Fuchs would be nice so Barnes could have some support

Ive noticed this. We have to go to the right every time because Justin is the only fullback getting forward. I don’t mind Fuchs not fancying getting up and down at this stage of his career, but in situations like this we need both getting up there. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Can't agree with that tbh. 

Think we have the right attacking personnel on the pitch atm, I'd just give them longer. 

I'd agree with others, Thomas and Big Wes on would make a difference. Thomas to get forward on the left to support Barnes in attack and Wes to get Ndidi in to the midfield where he can keep up our attacking momentum by snuffing out all loose balls. 

Mendy has been substandard. 

Fair enough but I think Youri is looking tired tonight.