Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Everton (H) Match Thread

We've played worse. Obviously not great though. We just aren't very creative, we need to take chances when they arrive. Going behind is fatal for us.

Kasper should save it, but not going to criticise him for that. He's saved us on many occasions with is shot stopping. 

Not a bad first off a few silly mistakes in passing and defending for the goal, the all in all not a bad half we kept it to the one goal how much not once in the second-half still think we’re going to win this under looks amazing I don’t know why Brendan didn’t start him sooner?

Come on you foxes!!

I think we’ve been alright to be honest. I’m pretty numb to this to be honest. Kasper has us playing with a handicap with his Jacobs cracker wrists and they haven’t created much more. We’re trying to play some nice stuff and they are also a decent team and have a manager who is genuinely class, like has genuinely won things, so meh. It is what it is see what happens in the 2nd half. 

• Like 1

Lee Mason is going to give us nothing as per usual. 

We need to switch on, wise up and get it forward quicker. 

There’s nothing wrong with the team selection but Kasper’s gaff just summed up the team performance in that half. 

Just now, Collymore said:

2 mins??? There's normally 1 anyway and their injury took up about 3! 

Very odd indeed. Never understood the rules for time added on anyway. Either stop the clock or make it objective somehow. Not this subjective or arbitrary stuff...

No where near threatening enough and very sloppy. 

I don't think Everton are playing their best so they are definitely there for the taking if we can find some quality.

Doesn't necessarily need substitutions,  I think this is our best team, just need a kick up the arse.

Frustrating first half. Everton haven’t been great, we concede a shocker of a first goal and then keep playing ourself into trouble. 

The saving grace is they look about as content at the back as a cat on acid, a bit more pressure and they will crack, we can’t lose this game, Everton are already strolling around as if it’s the 90’th minute out there at times. Get out their second half and ****ing grill them.