Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Everton (H) Match Thread

Kasper needs to do better but then so should Vardy with the chance straight after. 

Justin looks our best player again. Hopefully Allan going off helps us out but we need to be more creative and to use the ball better, and move it quicker when further forward. I'd take a point at this stage 

• Like 1

I think we just need a bit of time to click. Everything’s just been a bit off, poor passes, poor touches silly little mistakes.

Give this a chance to change I think we will get better.  Our left side looks very weak today though, but I guess that was expected 

Under and Barnes might look good on paper but unless you dominate midfield they are ineffective. Defensively non existent as well. Mendy is so negative and Youri and Maaddison just don't seem to perform in a threee man midfield. Needs a drastic system change or we could lose this heavily. 

Another home game where we give away a really poor first goal to make it so hard for ourselves. No excuses for not saving that.

Need to get Mendy off, playing too flat, too slow and putting others in a mess with sloppy passing. Bring Wes on and move ndidi forward.

Mason will indulge the bullshit Italian tactics as well, always does.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LCFCJ said:

Yes. funnily enough created one of our best chances within the first 2 minutes. But you'll make sure you don't remember that:ph34r:

Funny you said that, I missed the first 5 😂

Dont get me wrong, I’m a big Barnes fan, just not seen much yet tonight. 

Thought we started well and looked good on the ball, Barnes causing problems. Then they got the goal...and we sort or regressed. Vardy started to look more and more isolated as the half went on (still golden chance came after they had scores though).

We've probably had the best chances in the half but this suits their gameplay now and they have a smart manager. Second half is gonna be tough as Everton get less and less adventurous whilst retaining a threat on the break.

Don't see any point messing with out defence because of this. We have players there to create something. Onus on Maddison and Tielemans.