Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Crystal Palace (A) - Match Thread

The only thing worse than Iheanacho’s finishing is the commentators’ pronunciation of his name.

He’s not some unknown player, he’s been playing in the Premier League for over 5 years. It’s disrespectful.

So now encroachment is subjective. I thought when a defender encroaches into the box and he clears it, then its a retaken penalty. Now Gallagher is saying they judge it based on how close Perez got to him when challenging his clearance. Complete bullshit.

2 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Our squad really is pretty good, but I wish we had a decent young striker we were bringing through.

He us a decent striker people need to give him a break BR hardly plays him so he's going to be rusty. A constantly played Iheanacho is just as good as most strikers in the premier league if not better

2 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Think you're taking me a little bit too literally there. Never mind.

I'm just interested in supporting our players through thick and thin. We know he has talent - he's shown that in the Europa League.

But hey, up to you how you support Leicester.

I’m not going to kid myself, it’s hardly negative to point out when someone does something shit.

1 minute ago, adam said:

We need a forward desperately.all this nonsense about no one will come here to play second fiddle to vardy. It looks like vardy can only play one game a week anyway. 

If its anyone it would need to be a promising young striker who's happy play in europe and the odd premier league game. If we dont qualify for Europe then they only get the odd game. 

I guess that was our plan when we signed Nacho though and it hasnt really worked out.

2 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Is that penalty stat right that Amazon just shown? We have won twice as many penalties as the next team?

Yes, we got a fair few in the game against Man City. ....

• Like 1