Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Crystal Palace (A) - Match Thread

played well but the longer you leave palace in a game we know how this could end. they are that sort of shithousery team

kelechi has been poor he has tried though but he has been poor, not just the pen but balls have been bouncing off him.

Just now, Jattdogg said:

The Nacho experiment needs to end. Long term it isn't working the way we had hoped. We need someone who has testicular fortitude up front. He will have his moments but i'd rather give  youth a shot if this is what we currently have. 

Nobody we want to sign will be happy to be 2nd fiddle to Vardy tho. 

1 hour ago, HitchinFox said:

Yeah, that got me smiling. Especially when the stat on the screen said "Appearances: 223". I know she can't probably see the screen we see, but just makes it worse. 

What’s even worse is that graphic was wrong too. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Durnerz said:

Just Hamza and Iheanacho not really performing at the moment, get Vardy and Tielemans on. Palace are effectively making it easy by not tracking runners and being second to pretty much every 50/50. Definitely there for the taking.

He’ll give them 30 minutes unless we’re a couple up by then.