Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Crystal Palace (A) - Match Thread

Desperately need to score first. If we go behind we would be as well telling the ref to blow the whistle because if we cant break them down at 0-0, we have no chance if they're defending a lead. 

I think we've been playing OK though. Mendy, Perez and the back four look good. 

• Like 1

It will be a travesty if we don't go on to win this game. It's like a cup game against lower opposition, and they are just waiting to be beaten. The townsend chance serves as a reminder.

Standard Iheanacho really but if he keeps getting in there he will score. Terrible penalty, he telegraphed it but Vardy misses a penalties too. Vardy on for Praet and get the win. 

They cant be as bad surely. Overall though we've done ok, controlled it but just got to make sure we go on to win. 

• Like 1

Just now, Babylon said:

I can assure you Iheanacho can’t hear me typing out criticism to a shit penalty.

He may have heard the collective groan from the shire as we all saw him step up though.

Think you're taking me a little bit too literally there. Never mind.

I'm just interested in supporting our players through thick and thin. We know he has talent - he's shown that in the Europa League.

But hey, up to you how you support Leicester.