Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Crystal Palace (A) - Match Thread

At what minute are we saying palace will score then? I’ll go 83rd minute, leaving just enough time for us to completely shit bricks and finally bring Vardy on to try and rescue something. 

Do it at half time Brendan don’t let this get away from us! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

We haven’t been ‘really good’ mate

Football is about scoring goals and we’ve not looked like doing so

Fortunately Palace have been awful 

Disagree. I think we've opened them up on numerous occasions and we look like we'd score goals if we had a striker who wasn't absolutely ****ing useless on the pitch. Nacho puts away that penalty and we're in total control as Palace have to come out. We should be at least 2-0 up but we're not because Kelechi Iheanacho.

• Like 4

Loving Barnes’ confidence. Bossing it out there and demanding the ball, never seen him like this but I hope it continues.

Lots it positives for me but I can’t see Palace being that bad second half! We need a scrappy goal.

Nacho should have scored 2 but he looked ok otherwise. How that weren’t a feee kick and a yellow from that superb pass from Praet and sublime touch by Nacho!

Im enjoying it but I’d take a scrappy win now haha

Aesthetically one of the better halves we've played all season.  Total domination, just a shame Kelechi was so wasteful.  What stands out is how quickly we moved the ball, which made rather a refreshing change.

Tielemans for Choudhury would be an eminently logical change.

Decent half palace are not great at all if nacho puts the pen away they would have crumbled and the second half would have been a training session but should still have to much for them. Some decent play between jj and Perez and Barnes and Thomas to. Maybe get gray on give him a run as a striker he has the pace and could cause some problems and if it isn’t working get Vardy on to. What was zaha problem with Justin? He is a Moany little pleb isn’t he 

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

It’s called lying.

Have you ever considered a career as a motivational speaker, Babs? 😉

Imagine if Rodgers shouted "You're shit!" when Kelechi had that saved. Bet that would have seen his confidence soar!

• Haha 1

Nacho somehow makes us look more and less dangerous than Vardy. He is involved in the game in a way which Vardy never is, he gets involved in the build-up and gets into dangerous positions. It’s just he can’t finish for toffee.

to be fair to Nacho, he’s done more than Perez

Disappointed we aren't in front. Papy has been excellent as has JJ. Both very calm and confident, keeping us going forward. Barnes too along with Perez have looked decent. Nacho has got in great position but confidence is shot it seems. Evans cool at the back and great to see big Dan doing well. Having said all that, Palace have been poor. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

Guest StevieLynex
4 minutes ago, lozzyblue fox said:

what confidence he hasn't had any for a long time.

He hasn't go the confidence because he knows that he's not a very good player