Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Crystal Palace (A) - Match Thread

We've had the best of the game and the best of the chances. But with no goal to show for it I fear that Palace will fluke a goal or get one from a Leicester error and then they'll grow in confidence. We desperately need the next goal if we don't get it they will win. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Anyone notice just how nervous Nacho looked when stepping up to the penno

Perez should have had that

Bad management by Brenda

He basically gobbled up the ball to take it.  Its like he wants to be part of something but constantly fails to get in.  He's just not good enough.

Just now, Nalis said:

If its anyone it would need to be a promising young striker who's happy play in europe and the odd premier league game. If we dont qualify for Europe then they only get the odd game. 

I guess that was our plan when we signed Nacho though and it hasnt really worked out.

Or we sign a player, who can also play wide. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Anyone notice just how nervous Nacho looked when stepping up to the penno

Perez should have had that

Bad management by Brenda

A professional striker on £50k a week should be able to score a pen, Col. That's some stretch to pin that one on Brendan.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

I dont blame ianacho for that miss it happens. He is a very good player but he needs confidence feom the manager now.

Good first half but I feel Vardy would of had a hatrick and could of been taken off at half time 

Yeah, dont blame him. Ndidi once said Nachos is the best penalty taker in the team. It happens but his lack of confidence has shown. He needs support upfront. He is not suited to be a lone striker.

• Like 1

Youri for Hamza. Give Kel 15 minutes to get some sort of confidence. Then Vardy if Kel cannot get us a goal, or at least be involved productively in one.

Edited by Dahnsouff

Apart from the fact we haven't scored, i've enjoyed the game so far. Considering the changes we made to the starting 11 we are playing well together as a team. Barnes and Thomas link up great. Justin having another good game as is Mendy. Nacho really does need to put the chances away he has been given though. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Onions said:

Stolen from Twitter (Hence the arrows)

Maybe Benteke wasn't asking for a Corner here 

That’s only from one view. Take a pic from a 90degree angle and it could be miles away from the hand (see the pic below to see how a different perspective makes a difference...)

Besides, VAR would have called it if it was a deliberate handball.

2F84DCA1-871A-42FD-8A4B-8234443136D6.jpeg

Edited by car1os
  • Like 2