Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Stoke (a) - FA Cup Match Thread - 09/01/2021

Just now, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

If someone could go through the thread and put in a single post all the quotes of people slating Albrighton in this thread because he wasn't having his best game before the goal, that'll be greatly appreciated so I know who to laugh at and never pay attention to again about football. 

Did two already 😂👍🏻

Just now, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

If someone could go through the thread and put in a single post all the quotes of people slating Albrighton in this thread because he wasn't having his best game before the goal, that'll be greatly appreciated so I know who to laugh at and never pay attention to again about football. 

It's every ****ing match thread that he's playing. So tiresome, so predictable. 

1 minute ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

The server would crash under that big a load.

And I do mean load.

1 minute ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Don't think he was having a bad game anyway. Played some nice balls through in the first half