Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Stoke (a) - FA Cup Match Thread - 09/01/2021

Great goal and a couple of other bits of good play. Need to stop giving opportunities for this shit ref to give soft fouls because it will lead to a goal eventually.

Not sure we've played that we'll but comfortable and should be further in front. I want to see Iheanacho and Perez have a spell together. Both are shite as a lone striker. 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Alternatively he's dropping deep to link play and pick the ball up to use his dribbling ability. Nacho probably is a shout later on

Yeah, not denying that. Perez is a good link up player, but problem here is that there is no one central to link up to. Barnes does not drift central enough and Albrighton is all the way out wide. Rodgers should be more adventurous and try 2 up front. 

Applying Fifa drinking game rules to this game is keeping it entertaining. 

1 drink if it goes out of play 

1 for a free kick

2 for a yellow

5 for a red

3 for a goal - 6 if outside the area (Cheers James!)

2 if the camera pans to Rodgers clapping

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Be nice to kill this game early on in the second half. They're still dangerous 

Oh absolutely, every chance they could score from a set piece. They're not out of this. I'd say hopefully we can stretch them second half but I think Bobby Huth would beat Perez, Albrighton and Praet in a foot race

4 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Applying Fifa drinking game rules to this game is keeping it entertaining. 

1 drink if it goes out of play 

1 for a free kick

2 for a yellow

5 for a red

3 for a goal - 6 if outside the area (Cheers James!)

2 if the camera pans to Rodgers clapping

Hope that’s Shots not pints ? LOL😂😂

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Oh absolutely, every chance they could score from a set piece. They're not out of this. I'd say hopefully we can stretch them second half but I think Bobby Huth would beat Perez, Albrighton and Praet in a foot race

They are all quicker than Youri, the cheeky little teddy bear lol