Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Strange dreams you’ve had

On the subject of pub dreams, I had one the other night where I had agreed to perform a few songs in the yard at the Rutland & Derby. 

The landlady made me dress in a weird yellow costume for some reason. 

Halfway through, some people came in with dogs on leads. I noticed that the dogs all seemed to be dead. I was filled with a feeling of horror. 

Quite unpleasant, and it took a while to regain my equilibrium on waking. 

I have a lot of odd dreams, but usually they're reasonably good-natured, even enjoyable. This one was not. 

I'm going through a strange phase of dreaming about Northern Irish sports personalities :blink:

I had a Brendan Rodgers dream last week where we were waiting for a Ferry to Belfast and I asked him for a selfie but my phone kept playing up which was highly embarrassing and he ended up just walking off :(

Then a few days later I dreamt I played golf with Graeme McDowell and he just took the piss out of my swing and generally humiliated me :(

Then last night I dreamt I played snooker with Dennis Taylor in my garage. He was a nice bloke and taught me how to play before driving off in my wife's car :unsure:

I wonder who's next?

• Haha 1

Had a recent dream where I went out of some hotel alone and went out for the day exploring the surrounding area, leaving my girlfriend behind in the hotel room alone; and got lambasted by her and my Father for it via numerous text messages..:unsure:lol

5 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Had a recent dream where I went out of some hotel alone and went out for the day exploring the surrounding area, leaving my girlfriend behind in the hotel room alone; and got lambasted by her and my Father for it via numerous text messages..:unsure:lol

Excellently well disguised humblebrag!

Or do you actually not have a girlfriend?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Babylon said:

Leicester  to beat Bristol City 4-0 and Wood to score a hatrick..... it happened thank god I put the bet on!!!!

Reminds me. I had quite a bad bout of flu around the time we played Leeds away last match of the season in the Championship 2012. Dreamt we'd win 2-1 with Harry Panayioutou scoring (think it must have been rumoured he would play)

Woke up to tell my Mrs I needed to put a bet on only to look at my phone and I'd slept the whole day and it had already happened 

• Haha 1

An interesting one..

I had a dream last night that I slept with my boss (who is a women btw) and we had this sexual connection / flirting at work. When I woke up I wasn’t sure whether it was real or a dream. So, I flirted with her all day and followed her around and flirted with her etc turns out it was just a dream because I received an email from HR giving me a full disciplinary hearing. Probably shouldn’t have followed into the women’s bathroom. 

• Haha 2

On 17/01/2021 at 14:35, Voll Blau said:

Had one last month where Rage Against The Machine were playing outside the old cinema building/Kwik Save in Harborough.

Guess they must have been protesting about it being demolished for retirement flats.

lol I would pay good money to hear a RATM song about that.

I had a great idea for a video game come to me in a dream recently, but I won't bore anyone with that now (and it would only get stolen). Apart from that, I hardly ever remember dreams lately. The last one I can remember I was living in a shared house, and Fish from Marillion moved in (I only know one song by that band, and I didn't really know what he looked like at the time). He looked dishevelled and unkempt. Clearly down on his luck. His moving in coincided with my milk suddenly going missing from the fridge all the time. This had never happened before, so it was obvious who the culprit was. I confronted him about it, and he said he was sorry, but he just loved milk so much that he had to drink it whenever he saw it. I knew he needed it for the sustenance.

• Haha 1