Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Southampton - Match Thread - 16/01/2021

Just now, Pliskin said:

Probably should have gone with a three tonight..... they’re technically better than us and more physical, so we probably would be better trying to counter them, considering they’re playing a high line. 

Are they on paper though? Apart from Kevin we have players all over the park thay can play with the ball 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Peterorange said:

Southampton are a decent team who press hard. But give it time, it will settle down soon, can't play the whole game at such a frantic place. Once the space starts to open up Tielemans will start to pick the passes. 

I agree, but if they score before the game settles down we're Fuched...

Southampton's tactics are spot on to be fair. Condense the middle of the pitch, win the ball back quickly and get it forward quickly while our players might be out of position. Evans handling it well but worried one time it will catch us out. 

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Arkie Bennett said:

Whenever I see Ryan Bertrand play I get that tune Ca Plane Pour Moi in my head. 

Che Adams reminds me of a young Troy Deeney

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Whenever I see Ryan Bertrand play I get that tune Ca Plane Pour Moi in my head. 

You must be a plastic then