Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Southampton - Match Thread - 16/01/2021

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, lgfualol said:

What happened to Fofana? Subbed due to injury or not?

Protecting him from a second yellow

Oh, Ah .wow Sorry guys just remembered theres an item on my tel bill BT sport !!!! Usually  as I'm an oldie I get my son to set these things up bit I managed it within 10 minutes . Even allowing for the commentators who I thought were siding with the underdogs (Saints) it was better than the supposedly minute by minute internet news channels and certainly better than BBC radio leicester. and LCFC radio.

THE MATCH- Thought the only guy who would struggle for a place in this team is Madison !!! but he put that right . Great goal. Ndidi I thought immense as was Jonny Evans and Albrighton  a big contributor. I love JV enough to forgive him his air shot. Every one else looked class to me.

Make no mistake Saints are giving us a tough test but we should win from here. I thought Hasenhuttl out thought Brendan a little in set up but I'm pretty confident BR will come up trumps for 2nd half. I'm not mug enough to predict a football match but I think 3-1 or 2-0 is not out of the question and given its Soton (underrated on tonight's performance) i'd accept a draw (just this once ,mind )

Decision Decisions .do I watch 2nd half live ? 

• Thanks 1