Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Southampton - Match Thread - 16/01/2021

Guest StevieLynex
3 minutes ago, Stephen Hughes said:

They are doing a great job on Youri

Couldn't stop the pass that led to the goal

A very cynical part of me suspects that Maddison knows that his socially distanced goal celebration is the kind of thing they will show for years to illustrate the times we live in.

Can't criticise him for it, though.

You score a goal like that, you can celebrate how you like.  :scarf:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stephen Hughes said:

They are doing a great job on Youri

That’s what I’ve noticed, clearly their plan Is to have someone sat on him at all times so he can spray the ball about. The one time he gets some space he picks a great pass to Maddison for the goal. 

We are doing a good job of competing to be fair but need to cut out mistakes caused by their press.

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Something just not quite right with Vardy ..  what has happened to that free scoring monster that we had earlier on in the season ... :huh:

Yeh I noticed to he’s way to happy to assist today instead of going for the jugular. We need him to attack before he gets to knackered!

• Like 1

Just now, Vacamion said:

A very cynical part of me suspects that Maddison knows that his socially distanced goal celebration is the kind of thing they will show for years to illustrate the times we live in.

If that's a last minute winner, there ain't no social distancin'

Kasper would sprint for the pile-on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dandy king said:

That maddison goal tho. A thing of beauty

Great finish but he needs find ways to get ball and be like Tielemans when he gets it in terms of having an idea what you’re gonna do with it before you even get the ball. Gets caught on the ball too much for my liking

4 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

True. Except when kicking

What is it with some people? I cant remember him giving it way once. 

I always find it interesting that pundits seem to be of the opinion Kaspers distribution is good yet loads of people are never off his back.

Personally I think he's improved massively with the ball at his feet since BR has been here. 

Just now, Vacamion said:

Be nice too see, shall we say 2 more goal celebrations like that from the Foxes lol...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

He's a showman !!! Thats what they do, play to the camera 

• Like 1