Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Everton (A) Match Thread

5 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

That bench is minging a goal keeper  4 defenders, 2 defensive mids then under and Nacho . Not many game changers if we’re chasing the game 

No they are playing....!!

Shows where we come up short....

• Like 2

Glad it's Pickford in goal not Olsen. Pickford always has a potential cock up or two lurking.

Looks like our CBs are going to have their hands full.

Win this, it would send a massive message to the rest of the league.

COYB

:scarf::scarf::scarf:

Was genuinely hoping kelechi would start this one, but hopefully with ayozes ability to link up and bring players into the game we'll have enough 

Their front 3 of richarlison, CL and Rodriguez is very daunting, but if we can win the midfield battle, which we should, then I think we'll reserve the 2-0 defeat down here 

We should win the midfield battle on this one and usually the games we win the midfield we win the game. The only caveat to this is not giving away silly free kicks in dangerous positions as they are very good at attacking set peices and we are.... Well shayte at defending them

Edited by hejammy

Just now, Unabomber said:

I really like under but you clearly can’t drop Albrighton on current form. Are people thinking drop Barnes?

No. It's a nice problem to have. In a way I hope he doesn't get on, because that will mean we are doing well. I wonder if he might have been able to replace Perez, but I've seen no evidence that he could play centrally. But I haven't seen a great deal of evidence that Perez can (for Leicester). I trust Rodgers to know what he's doing.

19 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

We definitely need another attacking option from the bench. I know having the extra sub numbers makes it look worse but only really Under and Iheanacho we can turn to if we go behind. 

Well you’ve listed the 2 for the job. How many do you want exactly? Not like we have any other options. Waste a spot on grey? No thanks