Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Nathaniel Chalobah

Just now, frany104 said:

Because if he has to play he’s not up to it. We have KDH and bonus miles better. Literally no point in this signing at all. He’s guff

Will just hide behind the “if our scouting says so, then yes” defence

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Why let hamza go then? We're replacing him with a worse player. This is Bennett all over again ffs.

As I said to @frany104, I will hide behind the “if our scouting say, why not”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Chances are Rodgers worked with him at Chelsea too

To be honest, this sounds like a crap call, but our scouting has earnt a substantial amount of trust, and Rodgers probably also has credit in the bank (and even then I strongly doubt he will be given Carte Blanche on signings, due to our excellent record)

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Seems a bit random .

Just about gets in our pretty average midfield.

Does a job at Championship level but cannot think why a top 4/6 club like you would want him !

Got a messed up knee so not sure he is physically up to it and hardly scores/creates.

Because its the 31st of jan and we need someone who can sit on the bench when either Mendy or Ndido is injured so we can get Hamza out in loan and playing.

Unless we have a ridiculous injury record again, it'll be just like the Ryan Bennett signing should have been.

• Like 1

Puts to be bed any exciting transfer rumours. We're looking for squad cover and that's it. At least he's a youngish player who could improve in a better side, saying that though I haven't really seen him play for long enough. Just remember his wonder goal in the championship against us, that was him wasn't it? 

• Sad 1

Just now, nnfox said:

Wasn't there some suggestion a little while ago that Brendan basically told the scouts to look for players who had never really lived up to their early-career hype?  Chalobah would probably fit that bill.

I am sure I once heard Rodgers say in an interview that he looks for players with something to prove.

Still, I am shocked with this one.