Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Nathaniel Chalobah

The shift away from looking for an AM is concerning- this guy is a pound shop Mendy (who is a pound shop Wilf) - so what does this mean about Wolf’s injury? Could it mean it has raised concerns about his hammy?

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

The shift away from looking for an AM is concerning- this guy is a pound shop Mendy (who is a pound shop Wilf) - so what does this mean about Wolf’s injury? Could it mean it has raised concerns about his hammy?

It's more to do with allowing Choudhury out on loan and we have cover for him.

1 minute ago, Corky said:

It's more to do with allowing Choudhury out on loan and we have cover for him.

Yes, but let’s hope we do not need to call on our loanee. :unsure:

1 minute ago, LestaLad said:

How can we go from Eriksen to Chalobah?

One would cost £300k a week, the other wouldn't.

I'm not sure why we are pursuing this move but anyone expecting a big name in the door is extremely optimistic.

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

One would cost £300k a week, the other wouldn't.

I'm not sure why we are pursuing this move but anyone expecting a big name in the door is extremely optimistic.

Its more the fact Eriksen is an attacking mid which Rodgers wanted and is actually good. And Chalobah is a defensive mid and not very good at all.

Edited by LestaLad

11 minutes ago, nnfox said:

Wasn't there some suggestion a little while ago that Brendan basically told the scouts to look for players who had never really lived up to their early-career hype?  Chalobah would probably fit that bill.

But.... he scored a goal from 20 yards against us... that is literally the highlight of his career. Lads absolute pap.

• Haha 1

As I said, I don't get why we want this to happen. If the Eriksen deal was in any way possible I'm sure we'd fighting hard to get it done but we won't pay a loan player £300k a week (double the highest permanent player gets) so it was never a likely deal.