Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Wolves (A) Pre Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I don't know your age but Vardy will score your age  divided by 15. You heard it here first. Round up or down accordingly with the usual decimal law. 

@Wymsey's profile says fan since 1992, so that's a minimum of two goals for Vardy using your formula.

Sounds good to me but being extra greedy I hope Vardy takes the match ball home.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Ach. I know I'm gonna get shit if we lose, which considering both our recent results was more likely than not any way. 

I'll be staying off here until full time once the match is underway. If you get another VAR decision in your favour against us, I won't be back on until Monday!

We tend to lose the games we should win. The more depleted your squad, the more optimistic you should be 🥴

• Sad 1

Whats the likelihood of zero wingers today? He deployed it in the home game and we scabbed the win. He then tried it at home to Fulham bizarrely and it backfired awfully.

I can see him resting Barnes and going 3-4-2-1 with Maddison and Perez behind Iheanacho. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Whats the likelihood of zero wingers today? He deployed it in the home game and we scabbed the win. He then tried it at home to Fulham bizarrely and it backfired awfully.

I can see him resting Barnes and going 3-4-2-1 with Maddison and Perez behind Iheanacho. 

Who are the three atb? Evans, Cags and JJ? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Oh god, please no. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

No chance 

9 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Oh god, please no. 

8 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

No chance 

I've a feeling that's what we'll go. I don't recall us ever going 4-1-4-1 under Rodgers vs Wolves. He seems to have it in his mind they are unbreakable without shithousing them.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I've a feeling that's what we'll go. I don't recall us ever going 4-1-4-1 under Rodgers vs Wolves. He seems to have it in his mind they are unbreakable without shithousing them.

Brendan isn’t a 3/5 at the back manager. We’ve only really played like that due to personnel issues or for shoring up a lead. I’d be gobsmacked if we started a game with a 3/5 anytime soon. It’ll be a very clear 4231 today like it was on Wednesday, which Ricardo and Justin pushed high and wide.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stretch1965 said:

Wonder if SFE will leak the team or have we decided/worked out Gray was whistle blower?

Didn’t SfE normally leak over the dec, jan and feb period then stop? I tend to only  remember it around this time.

9 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Brendan isn’t a 3/5 at the back manager. We’ve only really played like that due to personnel issues or for shoring up a lead. I’d be gobsmacked if we started a game with a 3/5 anytime soon. It’ll be a very clear 4231 today like it was on Wednesday, which Ricardo and Justin pushed high and wide.

I hope you're right!