Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Wolves (A) Pre Match Thread

I view Wolves Away as our Kryptonite fixture. 

I never enjoy it, mainly due to a number of  horrific self inflicted defeats there over the years. 

It’s the one the Leicester City Masochist’s ring on the calendar to look forward to. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Livid said:

I view Wolves Away as our Kryptonite fixture. 

I never enjoy it, mainly due to a number of  horrific self inflicted defeats there over the years. 

It’s the one the Leicester City Masochist’s ring on the calendar to look forward to. :D

Yep, I remember the 0-3 HT lead debacle. Not sure if it was that same game or another around that time, but the home fans in the block above spitting on us was lovely. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Not playing particularly well?... Heaps of injuries?..... We may as well hand you the 3 points now. 

#TheLeicesterWay

Have they got any strikers that last scored around October 2018 ?

teams around us dropping points this weekend - we are so screwed :thumbup:

• Haha 2

I fu%$€ing hate this Fixture, my 15 year old son is a Wolves fan, if we loose today my afternoon / evening / remainder of the week will be hideous! I dont mind Wolves on any other match day today is the worst day of the year and am dredding it...

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I hope you're right!

Feeling confident about today so we’ll probably lose. Games like today I want to watch Maddison STAMP himself on the game. I want him to go and absolutely dominate the ball in offensive areas and really influence the flow of the game.