Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Wolves (A) Pre Match Thread

Not a lot of difference to Fulham. Albrighton in for Perez due to his work rate. Think Vardy will be a sub and Ndidi won't be risked for this. 

Kasper

Ricardo  Evans Soyuncu Justin 

Choudhury Tielemans 

Albrighton  Maddison Barnes 

Iheanacho 

I can't decide if I want Hamza or Mendy.

Mendy's technical ability and ball recycling will be needed if we need to break them down.

Hamza's physicality and height will be needed if we want to protect Tielemans.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Saturdays won't happen for a while now that EL games start again a week on Thursday...

Of course we could just sacrifice EL by letting Prague win. Then we may get some more Saturday games to please the fans. With everything being on TV it shouldn't be that big a deal. I understand if people were going the game.

44 minutes ago, dynamark said:

surri do you have a hygena kitchen from mfi.,polystyrene ceiling tiles and a hotpoint twin tub , Classic and timeless

Mrs Surri is a bit of a stickler for tradition , I’m trying to get her to get up to date but all that modern stuff you mention would be a bit rich for our blood . I’ve only just succeeded in getting her to give up her mangle which is a shame in a way as it was the only exercise she got and her bulging biceps are one of her best features lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

Mrs Surri is a bit of a stickler for tradition , I’m trying to get her to get up to date but all that modern stuff you mention would be a bit rich for our blood . I’ve only just succeeded in getting her to give up her mangle which is a shame in a way as it was the only exercise she got and her bulging biceps are one of her best features lol

I've shagged Surri, she smells.

12 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Of course we could just sacrifice EL by letting Prague win. Then we may get some more Saturday games to please the fans. With everything being on TV it shouldn't be that big a deal. I understand if people were going the game.

Just had a look at the weather forecast for Prague .... somewhere around -10c with snow around........ could be that the boys don’t fancy that and Saturday games will come earlier than we expect ! 

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Podence has just confirmed on IG that he is out for 5-6 weeks so he won't be playing tomorrow. Will likely just be Neves, Dendoncker and Moutinho in midfield now with 5 at the back. 

That's a huge plus for us. At least I think it is, who's the good one Podence or Neto? 

• Haha 3

IF we win tomorrow it will be a massive result. 

Should we win. 

6 clear of West Ham, 8 clear of Everton and 10 clear of Villa. I'd go as far as saying Man Utd bottle the top 4 too. Chelsea nick fourth.