Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Wolves (A) Pre Match Thread

Moutinho and Neves are good players but they are very slow. Press them hard and make their defence go long yo Willian Jose. Nuno might go back to a back 5. We will have a lot of the ball, so it could be similar to the Everton game.

Edited by Koke
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Rodgers said on radio leicester that he's hoping both Ndidi and Vardy will available. 

Stringer tweets that the two should be fir and available 

Tanner tweets that the two have a chance of being involved 

Edited by st albans fox

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

I'd be disappointed to lose to these. We're a much better side. But the games I expect us to win are the ones we've been struggling in

Our games v Wolves have been very tight. Loads of draws and 1-0 wins to either side. We are better but they are tough to crack.

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

Our games v Wolves have been very tight. Loads of draws and 1-0 wins to either side. We are better but they are tough to crack.

That 3-2 loss is now becoming a fading memory... (so fading that it was actually 4-3)

Edited by HighPeakFox
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Bert said:

Wolves love to park their bus against us. Expect the same on Sunday. 

They always have, even when they were good. Now they are shite, I expect a big stonking double decker In front of their goal. 

2 hours ago, Mark said:

Hoping the end to the Fulham match with the back five wasn’t in preparation for Wolves

Oh it will be. We have been horrible vs Wolves and I actually thought the starting XI and gameplan at home vs the this season was for once, genius. The problem is, Rodgers didn't distinguish that and then tried the same personnel and system vs Fulham at home too with 5 defenders and 4 central midfielders hahahaaa.