Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 3-1 Liverpool - Post Match Thread

9 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Always the victims - they're raging about a frame in a tiktok video now!

The Reddit post has actually been deleted, some of the more level headed Liverpool fans have noted that a lot of people are trying to make something out of nothing when they have just taken a picture of Klopp that goes on for 1 second in a 30 second video and taken it completely out of context

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Their fans moaning about diving, Liverpool fans actually having the brass neck to moan about diving. Not that they were even dives, they would have gone out of their way last week to say Salah was touched and had every right to go down, now apparently that's not the case. 

Unless you are willing to call out your own team out, don't call other teams players out.

To many people wear blinkers regarding their own team.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

Be fair this isn't a loss, this is a run of terrible form with numerous errors and bad luck. Since hammering palace 7-0 on 19th Dec they've dropped points to West Brom, Newcastle, Southampton,  Burnley, Man U, Brighton, Man City, Us and gone out of the FA Cup, 9 points from 10 games is a poor return for anyone challenging in the top half.

Yes . This is the worst defence of a Prem title since.... errr... ours , probably lol

28 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Unless you are willing to call out your own team out, don't call other teams players out.

To many people wear blinkers regarding their own team.

They are also moaning about a tackle by Amartey that should have been a yellow. Seemingly fine with he Mane one that could have broken his leg. 

58 minutes ago, Babylon said:

They are also moaning about a tackle by Amartey that should have been a yellow. Seemingly fine with he Mane one that could have broken his leg. 

Yes that was a very ugly challenge - Mane complementing his usual diving and cheating game with some old fashioned cynical violence 

I reckon all this post-Match  Nit picking on what Oppo fans posts,even pundits, cry,shout,plaudits criticise over our beloved club, for me is just

Empty twaddle...!!

Its sort of a mix of Cherry-picking rotten apples, or rotten-apples Cherry picking...!

The hardnosed, Football fan Club supporter, ( Tourist- or local), I am sure doesn't feel the need to go OTT... There us banter & there is banter..!!

Over the years fans & managers seem to get more upset over petty fouls, or those Borderline Offside descisions..

Maddison's goal is a Good example...IMO In this Phase of play & in n around 6 yard box, if the Defence cant handle it,the attacking side should get

the advantage,especially if its about inches.Ok if some Player is a Full Body Offside & deliberately looking for advantage...

Before Covid...I use to Meet up with, L'pool,Arsenal,Villa,Spurs,WBA,Celtic fans, Plus other small cliques, involving other European teams...

some long year tourist-fans, or hardened Ex-pat Club fans...General thought is also that forums banter are chasing a  too smaller issues..

I cant think of any other word, but pettiness seems to drive todays social-media, also the normal Football themed media...

whether a players performance, game descisions,or media-punditry, some of the  discussions

really are petty,  over bias, and OTT...Player criticism/plaudits thats ok, but putting continuously them through the wringer is IMO unnecessary.

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Can't remember what our points difference was but we hadn't broken 2 world records on a keeper and defender...

This is a bit of a misleading stat because of Liverpool's huge total last season - our capitulation is arguably much worse.

And another thing: I know football only began with the PL, but weren't Man City relegated the year following a title win?

1 minute ago, Buce said:

This is a bit of a misleading stat because of Liverpool's huge total last season - our capitulation is arguably much worse.

And another thing: I know football only began with the PL, but weren't Man City relegated the year following a title win?

Yes but that messes with my narrative so I'm ignoring it.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

9 mins in... "We are at Leicester's level now"

That worried that he wants to "fvck the Champions League off and focus on the PL". Also says he thinks their squad are that messed up that he doesn't trust anyone to partner Kabak resulting in Henderson slotting into midfield where they play better. Serious squad issues. 

Moaning and in trouble. EL here they go.. 

On 14/02/2021 at 14:12, los dedos said:

Man, I hate them the most . Growing up a Leicester fan in the 80s was a nightmare and the rats still appear on my Facebook  with YNWA , Red men etc . Still can't get over the fact that pre Covid they had Coaches going to Anfield from Leicester every home game . 

I hate the ones who have now jumped on the Leicester bandwagon since 2015 more. Hated the little shits at school (mainly the spoilt little bastards) and hate them now. Glory following snidey little ****pigs. 

Edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Spurs players and fans when they though they were in a title race with us and ended up finishing third?

Yea their team went into meltdown after the west brom draw but in fairness to their fan base they didn't go this nuclear from what I remeber? They're accusing us of mocking their managers mothers death because he appears for half a second in a video we score in. They've said there is a global conspiracy against them. They should remove themselves from the league immediately and push the start of the European super league, they've never had a VAR decision go their way ( lol ) its been unbelievable. 

26 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Yea their team went into meltdown after the west brom draw but in fairness to their fan base they didn't go this nuclear from what I remeber? They're accusing us of mocking their managers mothers death because he appears for half a second in a video we score in. They've said there is a global conspiracy against them. They should remove themselves from the league immediately and push the start of the European super league, they've never had a VAR decision go their way ( lol ) its been unbelievable. 

It’s funny as fvck lol

18 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Who gives a flying Finn about what some fanatics (yes, not fans) splurt out because they cannot deal with adversity?

It's really odd to me that there is so much interest in the reactions of a vocal minority to a football game.

There will be hundreds of balanced Liverpool fans for every overreacting tosser, so maybe this has nothing to do with football, Liverpool or us, but rather a morbid fascination of watching freaks spazz out.

• Like 2

We have an official TikTok account? 

What's the purpose of it? The whole thing sounds shit but let's not forget there are people out there looking for reasons to be annoyed, mainly because an onside goal was allowed it seems.

It'll all blow over by the middle of the week.