Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 3-1 Liverpool - Post Match Thread

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

9 mins in... "We are at Leicester's level now"

No mate, you're EVERTON level now. Ridiculous how he even mentions injuries, the amount we have out or still not at 100% recovered is nuts. Entitled ****.

I hope Everton finish above them. I hope West Ham finish above them. I hope Villa finish above them. I hope Arsenal finish above them. I hope Spu.. well maybe not Spurs, but to see this Liverpool side finish outside of the European places would just be sublime. 

Disappointed in the clubs Tiktok post considering the background ......whilst you need to have younger people handling these accounts because of the target audience, you also need someone more experienced approving things before publishing 

we have no need to be edgy and we have generally taken the moral high ground as a club .......

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Disappointed in the clubs Tiktok post considering the background ......whilst you need to have younger people handling these accounts because of the target audience, you also need someone more experienced approving things before publishing 

we have no need to be edgy and we have generally taken the moral high ground as a club .......

What background? Klopp featured for a fraction of a second. Had nothing to do with him. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Is it always this angsty when Liverpool lose a football match ?

100%. A loss for Liverpool is worse than any other club has ever suffered. THIS MEANS MORE to them. 

Everything that happens to them is the worst ever thing. 

22 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Is it always this angsty when Liverpool lose a football match ?

Be fair this isn't a loss, this is a run of terrible form with numerous errors and bad luck. Since hammering palace 7-0 on 19th Dec they've dropped points to West Brom, Newcastle, Southampton,  Burnley, Man U, Brighton, Man City, Us and gone out of the FA Cup, 9 points from 10 games is a poor return for anyone challenging in the top half.

Just now, ALC Fox said:

Personally I don't feel comfortable about the club's official TikTok account bantering Liverpool after a mistake like that. I know it's just harmless and it's fine for fans to take the p!ss but the club doing it is a bit sh!t and cringeworthy.

TikTok is a bit of a cringeworthy platform so nothing is new there. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ALC Fox said:

Personally I don't feel comfortable about the club's official TikTok account bantering Liverpool after a mistake like that. I know it's just harmless and it's fine for fans to take the p!ss but the club doing it is a bit sh!t and cringeworthy.

One thing our owners have always had and portrayed the club in a light of, is 'class' - I'd prefer we didn't do this sort of thing too.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

It's a bit of social media fun for the younger generation of fans.

Vardy winds up opposition fans every week and we love him for it. Who's arsed if there's a bit of pisstaking on tiktok