Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton vs LCFC - Match Thread - 06/03/2021 (Sky Sports)

Just now, Fox85 said:

In order to win games you need to score.

In order to score you need to pass forwards and attack.

We don't do either of those anymore.

This 3 at the back is hindering us big time. We’ve lost attacking players not defensive, in fact got another defenders back recently.

Slow Puel style attacking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Apart from Under is injured, hence not in the squad today - back to the drawing board.

We will need to realise at some point over half our squad is injured and our options are very limited.

Plenty of other options than 3 at the back, we know it doesn't work and like against Burnley, it will start to look less disjointed when he inevitably changes it again 65-70 minutes in.

12 minutes ago, Kasey Keller said:

And lallanas not scored for years...so the ever obliging lcfc says have a goal adam...

Typical mate, I said he'd score before the game started, wished I'd put a bet on, at least I'd have made some money and be gutted at the same time 

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

Cags hasn’t got a clue where his position is. He looks totally lost

He looks like he’s half playing full back. I do wonder if we have a language issue as well. 

Just now, cruzFOX said:

Yeah Vardy looks very average now without that extra yard of pace. Still if he can get a shot on goal I think he can do it

He desperately needs a goal. Doesn’t matter how it goes in. 

• Like 1