Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Royal Family

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

There's something quite fishy about Prince Andrew as well, and yet there aren't 100 hit pieces on him in a 24-hour period.

As long as Harry and Meghan are happy, why are people so hysterical about this? Honestly. White middle England is raging that Harry married a mixed race lady, and followed his heart. Big woop.

Also, I'd be looking to do some kind of interview to give my side of the story when there are literally hundreds of spurious hit job newspaper articles about my floating about.

Lastly, there are articles clearly stating that they got paid $0 for the interview. The $7-9m fee banded around is CBS' fee to Oprah's production company. But don't worry, facts don't seem to sit very well with those desperate to castigate these two.

Do you have experience of this? Or is it perhaps something you'd like to believe? 

Perhaps you've forgotten the outpouring of affection towards the couple on their wedding day. 'White middle England', whoever they are, didn't rage that I noticed, just the opposite. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

There's something quite fishy about Prince Andrew as well, and yet there aren't 100 hit pieces on him in a 24-hour period.

As long as Harry and Meghan are happy, why are people so hysterical about this? Honestly. White middle England is raging that Harry married a mixed race lady, and followed his heart. Big woop.

Also, I'd be looking to do some kind of interview to give my side of the story when there are literally hundreds of spurious hit job newspaper articles about my floating about.

Lastly, there are articles clearly stating that they got paid $0 for the interview. The $7-9m fee banded around is CBS' fee to Oprah's production company. But don't worry, facts don't seem to sit very well with those desperate to castigate these two.

From what I understand the $9m went to Oprah’s company and $7m of that went to Harry and Meghan.

Wonder if it will be a boy or girl?

Wonder what colour eyes the baby will have?

Wonder what colour hair the baby will have?

Wonder what colour skin the baby will have? Fan, shit, hits, the

My neice was in mixed race relationship and had two children with him. It was a genuine and innocent question by some, including the proud parents, what skin tone the child would have. Even more so for their second, wondering if he/she would be lighter/darker.

Not that it mattered of course, but it doesn't matter what colour eyes or hair either, but people just wonder.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

My neice was in mixed race relationship and had two children with him. It was a genuine and innocent question by some, including the proud parents, what skin tone the child would have. Even more so for their second, wondering if he/she would be lighter/darker.

Not that it mattered of course, but it doesn't matter what colour eyes or hair either, but people just wonder.

Was one of those people Prince Phillip?!

• Haha 1

The fact that debates around hereditary privilege now come down to racism just sums up the dystopian shithole we're living in. Presumably if it hadn't gone tits up for M&H we could now celebrate a modern royal family, who leech off the public but are at least doing so in a progressive, multicultural way. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I was thinking about this today, if it was a genuine question out of curiosity then I don't see an issue? Apologies if that comes across as ignorant to anyone. 

If it was said with a degrading tone then obviously it's a different matter entirely. 

Could be an extreme case of taking words out of context, we'll never know I guess. 

1 minute ago, Fosse93 said:

I was thinking about this today, if it was a genuine question out of curiosity then I don't see an issue? Apologies if that comes across as ignorant to anyone. 

If it was said with a degrading tone then obviously it's a different matter entirely. 

Could be an extreme case of taking words out of context, we'll never know I guess. 

It absolutely could have been innocent. No doubt at all.

But I just have the picture in my head of Phillip swaggering into the breakfast table "so, your pregnant......"

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

It absolutely could have been innocent. No doubt at all.

But I just have the picture in my head of Phillip swaggering into the breakfast table "so, your pregnant......"

I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case but equally wouldn't surprise me if a genuinely innocent question has been taken out of context, knowing full well that doing so would create a shit storm. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fosse93 said:

I’m engaged to an Indian lass. We are always pondering what colour tone our spawn would be lol  I don’t find it offensive and I know she doesn’t. 

• Haha 1