Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Royal Family

37 minutes ago, casablancas said:

I’m engaged to an Indian lass. We are always pondering what colour tone our spawn would be lol  I don’t find it offensive and I know she doesn’t. 

I'm exactly that as my dad is sikh and mum was white english.  I do not have white skin,  but rather a slightly different shade of brown. I look indian or portuguese or arab or pakistani or mexican, depends on who you talk to. Heck some full blood sikhs are lighter than me lol.

However,  i know three indian girls that married white guys. Their kids all look more white than indian.  Me and my brothers all look more indian than white..  It's as if the male gene determines darkness lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

I'm exactly that as my dad is sikh and mum was white english.  I do not have white skin,  but rather a slightly different shade of brown. I look indian or portuguese or arab or pakistani or mexican, depends on who you talk to. Heck some full blood sikhs are lighter than me lol.

However,  i know three indian girls that married white guys. Their kids all look more white than indian.  Me and my brothers all look more indian than white..  It's as if the male gene determines darkness lol

Tbh we both pray it/they get her skin tone and definitely her eyelashes. I’m Dane by descent so almost as white as they come so would love them to get the mrs skin tone. Whatever happens they’ll be a fox or vixen there’s no doubt. 

• Like 1

Don't get the hype with the royals or why there are so many flag waving morons lining the streets to kiss their feet. Royalists freak me out. They are the epitome of irrelevance and archaic. 

They go to these lengths in this scenario but happy to let a peadophile keep his royal status and brush his child sex abuse under the carpet. Tells me all I need to know about them. 

Can anyone in layman’s terms describe why this story has garnered so much traction, without irreverent British humour and sarcasm? Secondly, what difference it would make to the quality and direction of your life, this definitely isn’t a wind-up, cheers. 

6 hours ago, BlueSi13 said:

I'm sorry I must have imagined the wall to wall coverage of Prince Andrew's misadventures that seemed to go on forever and ever and ever and ever.

As for that second part in bold.  What absolute bollocks.  This is where Meghan Markle and her team have played an absolute blinder.  Made the entire thing about race.  Anyone who challenges the narrative or questions the validity of her testimony is instantly tarnished as a wAYciST.  Throw in a few remarks about mental health and bang...she is now practically untouchable.

Yes it would appear true that they didn't receive any money officially for doing the interview.  But as a bit of exposure to plug their upcoming Netflix and Spotify content it's practically priceless.

...so there's no racial undertones to the criticism that need to be considered at all, then? Interesting.

And yes, that is what is being inferred here.

Those suggesting it could be an innocent case of wondering what the skin tone might be, come off it!

The issue, which was brought to light in the interview, was that the conversation(s) was around how they might manage things if sprog were to pop out browner than one ought hope. 

Anyway, don't know why I'm getting involved. It's all an irrelevance.

The most worrying and frankly weird thing is the grown men pledging their allegiance to the crown as though they're about to go into war. Weapons.

• Like 2

I really feel for any grown adult getting upset on behalf of an institution which deflects child abuse investigations, will never do anything for them personally, and now stands accused of something most of us figured was the case anyway.

I feel less bad for the racists who, as always, feel like they've been personally attacked by a victim sharing their experience and now take to the internet to question the person's motives.

• Like 1

The earth is being destroyed before our eyes

The rich are pissing on the poor and laughing about it
Mental health is underfunded and will soon be the greatest challenge to our personal health

Refugees are being left to starve or tortured while trying to escape.
There are more empty homes than homeless

we spend TRILLIONS on weapons while CHILDREN go hungry

and the populous just...:yawn:

But... imply that the royal family is anything but perfect and suddenly...:frantics:

FTW

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The royal family also have gotten some bad press recently as it was uncovered that they messed with the making of over 1000 laws. I don't think they are great at all and I think too many people look up to them. Personally I couldn't give a flying **** about this whole Megan leaving the family business but after finding out the royal family lobbied against a law that would have her uncover her wealth I don't have any respect for the royals. I don't hate them I just don't really rate them. Interestingly the news about them lobbying against the government introducing policies that make it harder to hide their wealth was hardly covered in the news. The state of the media here is abysmal.

Edited by Fightforever

To a large section of the general public,replacing the Queen with Prince Charles is the footballing equivalent of replacing MON with Peter Taylor.It will be a rough old ride until William gets the call.If he’s got any sense he’ll only do a brief stint,or the RF are in big trouble.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fightforever said:

The royal family also have gotten some bad press recently as it was uncovered that they messed with the making of over 1000 laws. I don't think they are great at all and I think too many people look up to them. Personally I couldn't give a flying **** about this whole Megan leaving the family business but after finding out the royal family lobbied against a law that would have her uncover her wealth I don't have any respect for the royals. I don't hate them I just don't really rate them. Interestingly the news about them lobbying against the government introducing policies that make it harder to hide their wealth was hardly covered in the news. The state of the media here is abysmal.

First I’ve heard of this ......

1 hour ago, Sly said:

First I’ve heard of this ......

Was in the Guardian and then picked up by most of the other news outlets including the Express, Mail etc. Don't know if given much prominence in the print versions - I'm guessing not. The thing about lobbying to hide wealth is very much historic so possibly why it didn't get much traction, but given most newspaper owners propensity for hiding wealth offshore it's amazing they felt the need to cover it at all.

Re: Fightforever's comment on the state of the media, yes, I would agree